[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 603

Ivn:

then there will be many unnecessary transactions within 30 minutes
The frequency of checking your starting question (about the screenshot) will increase.

Dear Practitioners, Good afternoon.

The question is: is there a possibility to emulate the forced recalculation of indicators (a la switching timeframes) in MT4 by a script at the close of a candle? Or at least how to push the "Update" button with a code. I have found a script, but it does not work even with built-in indicators.

I have found some script but it does not work even for the embedded indicators.

Gentlemen, please help.

I need a function that checks if the price has touched the wrist during the last X bars?

Please don't kick me too hard, as I'm a complete dummie.

zxc:
On the M1, a tester will not make the modelling quality higher than 25%.

How do you go above 25%?

griha:

but how do you go above 25%?

You need a per-item (rather than per-minute) history.

Is there a folding meter indicator?

Please advise please, I want to test me to automatically appear on the screen indicator, in my case the fractals, then how do I prescribe it in the expert? (ie, that I myself when you start a team activated this indicator, rather than I manually connect it every time a new chart), well, or you can link where it is explained, because I have not found something( (Thanks in advance)

Qwertee:
Please advise me, I want to automatically appear on the screen when I test the indicator, in my case, fractals, then how do I prescribe it in the expert? (I mean, that he himself when I start a team activated this indicator, rather than I manually connect it every time a new chart), well, or you can link where it is explained, because I do not find something( (Thanks in advance)
In the Strategy Tester, you have to give them the same name as your expo.

Can you please tell me how to upload all M1 quote history to a newly opened terminal? Thank you.

griha:

and how do you make it higher than 25%?
And why is the actual history of M1 not saved, in that case? What is the reason for the stubbornness in not wanting to arrange a per-second chart on MT4 or at least a per-second chart? In particular, my EA's performance is only improving with TF decreasing, I think M1 is not the limit. Or how to artificially arrange the per-second chart?