[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 492

The screenshots in the Optimisations reports don't indicate in which mode the Optimisation was done -
by Opening Price, Checkpoints or All Ticks.

- If anyone is in touch with the developers - ask them to add a caption to make it look the same as in the Tester.
Thanks!

It's no use, they won't redo the B's

Are we all going to the top five?

FAQ:
It's no use, they won't redo the four.

tara:

Are we all going to a five?

Let them first redo it so that at least the tester of this 5 is faster than the 4, write it TakeMySpread, and stop substituting the minute bars in the history with the daily ones....

How many times has that topic been chewed over...

And then, why should methaquotes change something in the established software, just because one user wanted to? Write directly to the small softwares, let them put ticker quotes in the tray.

FAQ:

And then, why should methaquotes change something in the established software, just because one user wanted to? Write directly to the small softwares, let them put ticker tape quotes in the tray.

If it's for me, I'm talking about the mature software, the 5...

Figar0:

If it's for me, I'm just talking about the unstructured software, the 5k...

Not you, of course, regarding the desired changes to the fourth terminal : https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/136384

FAQ:

And then, why should methaquotes change something in established software, just because one user wanted to? Write directly to the small softwares, let them put ticker quotes in the tray.

"One user" asked, and this information will be useful to many.

That's what you think. I have already told you where to go.

Amenti:

But seriously, look in the settings. Recently, literally, I was finding a sound control.

No... I've only found these,,events, no matter how I adjust the sound doesn't