[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 14

borilunad:

А где эта конфигурация? Подскажите, пожалуйста! Помогите, кто может!

In optimisation mode, fix the Minimum Margin Level at 60 instead of 30 and the Maximum Decline at 40 instead of 70 fails. I set it and they go back to their defaults again. Maybe something needs to be adjusted somewhere in the configuration or whatever...?

Where is this adjustment? I'm looking and can't find it. The optimisation settings don't change! But they do for you? So tell me how, to get rid of millions of unnecessary parameter combinations! Thank you very much!

No, insert at the end.

Take your time, forex won't disappear tomorrow, there will be time to make money with the grail, read a tutorial...

Thank you rustein all things considered.

borilunad:

In the Optimisation tab, double-click on the number 30, change it to 60, press Enter, tick the box on the left, then press OK. What's the problem, then?

sergey_r:
Thank you rustein all things considered.
Great.

Thank you very much! If only to find where and how to change the optimisation parameters. All the best!

Roger:

In the Optimisation tab, double-click on the number 30, change it to 60, press Enter, tick the box to the left, then press OK. What's the problem?

Finally, you taught me, it worked! I did not know that you have to fix it via Enter. Thank you very much! Thank you! How easy it is! Of course, this instruction isn't in the articles. Have a nice day! You live and learn, but you'll get the job done in no time. ;)

please tell me what the first "value" column in the tester optimisation means

LazarevDenis:
Please tell me what the first column "value" in the optimisation of the tester
means.
It means the current settings of the Expert Advisor, for a single run on the history.

Cmu4:
It means the current Expert Advisor settings, for a single history run.

Thank you, but is it possible not to specify them?