[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 628

Ivn:

Yes, in the Strategy Tester the Expert Advisor trades on the Demo no
What does it say in the log?

ping failed - I disabled the network

Ivn:

ping failed - I disabled the network

see the Experts tab...

Roman.:

see the Experts tab...

explain?

Ivn:

explain?

Your screenshot shows the last tab open in the terminal window. Open the penultimate tab.

zxc:

In your screenshot, the last tab in the terminal window is open. Open the penultimate tab.

This is correct.

zxc:

In your screenshot, the last tab is open in the terminal window. Open the penultimate tab.

I opened it and there is nothing, deals started to be done by EA after I entered service-settings-advisors-allow to trade.

But when I dragged the EA to the chart, I let it trade.
the second problem is that it does not make screenshots.

The screenshot function is the penultimate one in the algorithm.

Files:
adx_2.mq4  8 kb

When saving the "Optimisation results" tab in "Save as report", the "Input parameters" are not saved. So I select "Copy all" and paste it into Excel. Is there a more civilized way?

Thank you all so much for the previous answers!

Is there any plugin to pause the tester? Changing the process priority in Idle doesn't help.

Ivn:

opened there nothing, trades started to be made by EA after I went into service-settings-advisors-allow to trade .

Although, when I have dragged the EA on the chart, I have allowed it to trade.
When I ran in tester, in tester-files folder was created and screenshots were placed there.

Seven minutes after the ADX_IVN Expert Advisor was attached to the 1-minute EURUSD demo chart (demo account in demo mode) a BUY trade was executed with a screenshot named MyEA_11_EURUSD_OPEN_BUY taken and placed in the appropriate MyEA folder at ...\experts\files.

The screenshot shows the ADX indicator (in demo mode).

Log:

MyEA_11_EURUSD_OPEN_BUY:

MyEA_screen:

Files:
adx_ivn.mq4  6 kb