[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 590

the EA does not make screenshots. the function is called when placing orders, and the algorithm is written at the end

Files:
1_4.mq4  22 kb

Ivn:

the EA does not make screenshots. the function is called when placing orders, and the algorithm is written at the end

Is there a catalogue?

Vinin:

Is there a catalogue?

yes

Vinin:
Has anyone encountered a situation where a lot is 0.2 and when opening an order opens 0.13, then 0.04 then 0.01 then another 0.01 and another 0.01. all in all 0.2?

abolk:
Has anyone encountered a situation where a lot is 0.2 and when opening an order opens 0.13, then 0.04 then 0.01 then another 0.01 and another 0.01. all in all 0.2?

the broker has a "book" quotation, if the orders open at a different price then it's ok (like + broker).

Ivn:

the broker has a "book" quotation, if the orders open at different prices, then it is normal (like + broker).

The command to open one order is 0.2 lots, but when it opens, not one order opens 0.2 lots, but several orders totaling 0.2 lots, of course the price and opening time are the same.

This is the same example with other volumes - when it opens normally with one lot, and when it splits it into parts.

what could be the reason for this behaviour?

that's what they told me, like it's a +, like the lot will be split and the price is different and more attractive.-
talk to customer service

Ivn:

that's what they told me, like it's a +, like the lot will be split and the price is different and more attractive.-
talk to customer service

Does your brokerage company do this automatically? Or there is an option? Can breakdowns be switched off? What does the splitting depend on?

abolk:

So does the DC do the splitting automatically? Or is there an option? Is it possible to disable splitting? What does the breakdown depend on?

I think the rate

Is the magician the same?