[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 390

Funny, there are watches where there are no bearish minute candles and the volume is O and the chart moves along a sine wave,

what do you think?

Can you show me how to output the value of the indicator by Alert at every tick https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10067 in an EA which is thrown on the EURUSD chart?

Stells:

Funny, there are watches where there are no bearish minute candles and the volume is O and the chart moves along a sine wave,

what do you think?

Show me how it works.

Hello!
I have made an indicator as on the screenshot, but the problem is that I need to manually adjust the parameter of the slow wave to the second or B wave. I would like to ask experienced programmers, is it possible to realize this tuning programmatically, and how much it would cost? I.e., look at the screenshot, the green arrows show the point where the slow parameter should be adjusted. The end will be a new break-down of support. Until there is no breakdown of the channel, the wave is not completed. Blue arrows show when the previous wave ended and the current one started, and where the slow parameter should be adjusted. Bottom indicator.

Thank you!

Men!

A tip for a dummy. I need an indicator (script) that would change the background colour of the chart when the price and time data change.

A kind of forex colour music, or a colour synthesizer. With possibility of manual setting of proportions, preferably multi-channel (multi-key) so that it would be possible to

to connect to the control different data, for example, values of standard indicators. There is only one way out - to change the background. Maybe there is something ready?

Thanks in advance

Respectfully

Can you tell me how to calculate the spread that existed when the order was closed after some time? Is this even possible?

The closing price already takes into account the spread. How can it be calculated post facto?

Thank you, I will study the subject
splxgf:

Use the search, you need to set an order opening by time and setting a takeprofit. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/113959

http://www.kimiv.ru/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=13&func=fileinfo&id=17

Afternoon! I place a pending bylimit order, no stop, error message 130 !!!! What can it be? Or am I mistaken again? Please, advise me! What might cause such an error?

Here is the part of code where the orders are written. The interesting thing is that the symmetrical sellslip does not give us the error. But the stops are exactly zero!!!

tiket= OrderSend( Symbol(), OP_BUYSTOP,  volume*A, Price +otstup*Point,Point * 3, R1, Price+takeprofit*Point+otstup*Point, "OP_BUYSTOP", 1000,  expiration, Red); 
   Alert ("OP_BUYSTOP", GetLastError( )); }

for ( i=OrdersTotal();i>0;i--){ OrderSelect(i-1,SELECT_BY_POS );//Alert ("OrderType( )", OrderType( ));
 if( OrderMagicNumber( )==2000 &&OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) { 
if(OrderType( ) ==OP_SELLSTOP) { Y++;}}}
Y=Y-dolivka;Alert ("Y++", Y);
 if (Y<=0){  Alert ("Y", Y);
   tikett= OrderSend( Symbol(), OP_SELLSTOP,  volume*A, Price -otstup*Point, Point* 3,R2, Price-takeprofit*Point-otstup*Point, "OP_SELLSTOP" , 2000,  expiration,C'0,128,255' );
    Alert ("OP_SELLSTOP", GetLastError( )); 
    } 

I'm trying to get an answer for myself. Is it possible to get the code to recognize clearly the extremes shown by the arrows. Maybe somebody already has such an answer. I think fractals (at least the ones I've seen) are not what I need.