[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 372

fore-x:
Hi all, I have such a question, let's say I wrote an EA that trades on multiple currency pairs - simultaneously, but how to test it now, because in the strategy tester you can only use one currency pair (mt4), what to do in such cases, how to circumvent the problem that has appeared?

You should test it on a demo account in real time mode.

drknn:

Test on a demo account in real-time mode.
This will take a very long time, and in the end it may turn out to have been a futile idea...

fore-x:
It will take a very long time, and in the end it may turn out to have been a futile undertaking...
Approximately 95% of advisers are thrown in the bin. The remaining 5% are already worth wasting time on.

My question is this: the script Period_Converter.mq4 understand how it works and how to change TFs, like h6 or h5 or m3

But how to shift the time of counting i.e. not from 00:00 terminal but from 02:00 or 03:00

It turned out that some servers switched to a new time, Russia did not. In general, the candles have changed when I work on h6

I would be very grateful for help.

granit77:
Approximately 95% of advisers are thrown in the bin. The remaining 5% are already worth wasting time on.
And then... Is there such a software or not?

fore-x:
It will take a very long time, and in the end it may turn out to have been a futile undertaking...

Of course, we could do something else. Make an EA for A, and it supports quite normal multicurrency testing. Or test on different instruments and create a cumulative report

fore-x:
Hi all, I have a question, let's say I wrote an Expert Advisor that trades on multiple currency pairs - simultaneously. Now how to test it, because in the strategy tester you can only use one currency pair (mt4), what to do in such cases, how to circumvent the problem that has arisen?
Run it on each of the pairs, then analyse the portfolio.

Thanks for the explanations everyone, made the appropriate conclusions, will probably go for mt5.

Help me write an indicator to send a message to my email when a candle with a body over 50 pips appears. Both up and down! I tried to write but my messages are sent all the time, how to write only 1 message after the candle closes? Help plz really need, for you it is nothing!

Bodiu:
Help me write an indicator which would send a message to my email when a candle with a body over 50 pips appears. Both up and down! I tried to write but my messages are sent all the time, how to write only 1 message after the candle closes? I need help, it's not a big deal for you!

You start...

You already started, so show me the code. You have already started, so show me the code and they will help you. And to write for you - only to job...