[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 72

IgorM:

It's OK, everyone's like that when they're just starting to program ;)

I can't see the volumes at the bottom, probably not, but I'm sure trading without stops and on TFs from D1

I'm confused by the jagged edges on the right-hand side. It should be like this:

vovan-gogan:

Trading on M1 with stops for absolutely all orders

Run the same, but with a constant lot.

Also, let's see the statistics.

Well, it's not working out so smoothly yet

Thank you to everyone who helped with the creation of the robot

vovan-gogan:

trading on M1 with stops for absolutely all orders

You should get real, or better yet, sell the Expert Advisor - it will be profitable for sure ;)

ZS: but seriously - if you're testing in all ticks mode, especially on m1 - do you realize that maybe you just got into "resonance" with the tester's ticks generator?

Alright, it's nothing. Good luck!

Swetten:

Run the same, but with a constant lot.

And the statistics in the studio.

Nah... It's all balanced there. It's useless to change a lot to a permanent one

IgorM:

You should get real, or better yet, sell the Expert Advisor - it will be profitable for sure ;)

ZS: but seriously - if you're testing in all ticks mode, especially on m1 - do you realize that maybe you just got into "resonance" with the tester's ticks generator?

Well, it's nothing. good luck!

The thing is, I've checked it on different timeframes and different timeframes. It's all the same for some reason.

And on different currencies

vovan-gogan:

The thing is, I've tested it on different timeframes and different timeframes. It's all the same for some reason.

Then go to pay.ru

Vinin:

Then it's a rush to pay.ru.

But seriously... I'm just a beginner in programming and I cannot understand if I've really come up with a good profitable Expert Advisor or there are a lot of them out there?

Vinin: Then it's urgent to pay.ru
yep, and then back here, read https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1490 and https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/mt4/tester