Formalising common approaches to trading - page 18

MetaDriver:
I don't think so. I lean heavily towards the opposite. Agitated processes (herd mentality) tend to create trends. They are countered by arbitrage as a restraining, "reversal" process that prevents trends from existing indefinitely.
Both hype and arbitrage are actions caused by certain information. That is, information is traded. And the qualitative properties of this information (objectivity, reliability, completeness, accuracy, relevance, usefulness, value, timeliness) are determined by history.

sever31:

Do not confuse the dick with the finger please, name me at least one hedge fund that is able to single-handedly move at least 50 pips the 4 trillion dollar forex market.

Everything you describe applies to the thin stock markets, and in no way to forex.

Plus in everything you have described you have left out a small component, any manipulation attempt will cause the manipulator himself to incur losses and whether he will recover them later is still a question.

Describe to me at least one scheme in numbers, how much the fund (for example) has to buy at what level and where how much to sell to do the manipulation, where and in what amounts the plankton will gather etc, and you yourself will see that all your theoretical descriptions are rubbish.

Urain:

Do not confuse the dick with the finger please, name me at least one hedge fund that is able to single-handedly move at least 50 pips the 4 trillion dollar forex market.

Everything you sat down refers to the thin stock markets, and in no way to forex.

Plus in everything you described you left out a small component, any attempt at manipulation will cause the manipulator himself to incur losses and whether he will recoup them later is still a question.

Describe to me at least one scheme in numbers, how much the fund (for example) should buy at what level and where how much to sell to make the manipulation, where and in what amounts the plankton will gather, etc., and you yourself will see that all your theoretical descriptions are rubbish.

What's that got to do with it?

Urain:

Everything you describe applies to the thin stock markets, and in no way to forex.

Plus in everything you described you left out a small component, any manipulation attempt will cause the manipulator himself to incur losses and whether he will recover them later is still a question.

describe to me at least one scheme in numbers, how much the fund (for example) should buy at what level and where how much to sell to do the manipulation, where and in what amounts the plankton will gather, etc., and you yourself will see that all your theoretical descriptions are rubbish.

well four...let's say around one and a half...:-)))

(one pip varies from a million to 5...)

Mischek:

What's that got to do with it?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134596/page14

zoritch:

well four...let's say around one and a half...:-)))

(one pip varies from a million to 5...)

The daily volume of forex trading is 3-4 trillion

SZ the first google I came across is http://v0z.ru/index_whatisforex.html

ZZZY but I took the figure from memory, I read it somewhere, I don't remember how many years ago.

Urain:
https://forum.mql4.com/ru/42192/page14

I saw that, he said he was copying

Mischek:

I saw that, he said he was copying it.

Why copy nonsense and take up a whole page, give me a link.

If he put it out there, he thinks it's important. I think it's bullshit, which is what I said.

Urain:

Daily forex trading volume is 3-4 trillion

ZS the first google I came across is http://v0z.ru/index_whatisforex.html

well let's just say when trichet hit his ten million euras...or euras.... (for his nephews pension) the drawdown was no more than 20...

so what's the point

zoritch:

let's say when the trichet hit his ten million euras...or euras.... the drawdown was no more than 20...

so what's the point?

The thing is that in the thin market you can not earn anything because there is no liquidity, no one can lose.

So you won't make any money.

The law of conservation of money supply applies here, for someone to win you need someone to lose.

The more plankton, the harder it is to move the market, the less plankton, the harder it is to make money.

This formula does not provide any tangible opportunity for manipulation.

Plus Trichet's name already weighs a couple of billion, he could have said nothing and the market would move.