Do you think I should go for a real trading account? - page 8

asimox:

Yes indeed, let's call Svinozavr! What does he think about it?

After Svinozavr arrives you will have a bifurcated understanding of your question, not to mention an understanding of every possible answer

asimox:

YES, YES, YES!!! That's what needs to be done!!! That girl is good. That's how traders professionals work. And scalping as I understand it is capable of making maximum profit from the market!

And it is right to focus on the points, not the profits. I think so.

Eh, how beautiful everything is in America...was))

The market will find a way to punish!

asimox: Can there only be a 10-25% monthly increase to the deposit?
You can earn as much interest as you like, you can only lose 100% )))

asimox:

You don't even have a mush in your head, like an acrid mixture of whatever, but just a froth from around the bush. No offence.

One last piece of advice. Start a journal. Take time out. Find answers to all your questions on your own. And ask questions in which most of the question is your conclusions.

Something like that. Good luck.

// I gave you the interview file, and you should also think about whether it's a job or not. The country at the start doesn't really matter.

I wasn't joking about the years.

Silent:

You don't even have a mush in your head, like an acrid mixture of whatever, but just a froth from around the bush. No offence.

One last piece of advice. Start a journal. Take time out. Find answers to all your questions on your own. And ask questions in which most of the question is your conclusions.

No, I'm going to be offended and cry!))

Thank you, for responding correctly! I already keep a diary. And there's nothing to look for, take it and do it.