Do you think I should go for a real trading account? - page 6

asimox:

Does anyone have links to videos on successful trading?

On Zulutrade some people have videos and explain the system, I've even seen al-pair employees copying signals

asimox:

What are the most profitable and successful trading strategies?

How much time is optimal and how often you should open and close positions...?)

Does anybody have links to videos on successful trading?

You are asking too many questions that cannot be answered in one post, or even an entire thread, as there are no lecturers here. Read the commonly known trading books - you will discover a lot of useful information there and there will be less questions like that.

You can find links here or here

zoritch:

When pipsing you're playing with a DC, because for every hamster's click the DC will not transfer the bank...

If you pipsize big, you'll get into trouble again, because not every brokerage house without knowing you personally

If you don't know you personally, not every brokerage company is ready to throw millions of dollars back and forth ... :-))) I have the same system, only based on a completely different algorithm,

I tested it on a real account and realised that the timeframe that suited me was not the most optimal one for real trades...

I finally switched to daily forex....less frequent, but better... :-))

In the meantime, everyone can make money... my wife opened a sell at random yesterday and told me to hold it till she turned blue...

I went blue and she easily gained 80 pips...

This is bullshit... Just because you have a fear of DCs doesn't mean everyone does. I'm 100% sure no one on this forum has an EA pips that makes a profit on real quotes. If there are, I will buy such an EA if it shows results on my demo account within a week.

eura:

This is bullshit... Just because you have a fear of DCs doesn't mean everyone does. I'm 100% sure no one on this forum has an EA pips that makes a profit on real quotes. If there are, I will buy such an EA if it shows results on my demo account within a week.

I have one)))

You have to understand that when you pips on a demo account, it is one result. When you pips on micro-real, it's a different result. When you try to pips with lots more than 1, it will be a third result, not to mention lots more than 10.....

Excuse me, I can't resist a bearded one.

A bride comes to the rabbi before her wedding night and asks:

- Should I wear a nightie?

- Wear it, don't wear it, you'll get fucked anyway.

asimox:

Do you still want to be a trader?

Ready to spend your best years, most of which will be spent building rakes that have already been stepped on 100500 times?

Do you have nerves of steel? Have a steady income for deposits that will inevitably be drained?

Becoming a trader is expensive, in every sense.

You're not convinced? Then forget about the dough for starters. There are only points.

LeMaxx:

Give me a link, indicate who it is, very interesting

Maybe you should also get the keys to the flat...

LeoV:

You have to understand that when you pips on a demo account, it is one result. When you pips on micro-real, it's a different result. When you try to pips with lots more than 1, it will be a third result, not to mention lots more than 10.....

For me it's not a DC, but an ECN... A demo or a real is the same... broker will take the commission... If you try to use pips till blue in the face... For lots up to 10 lots, it's OK to take lots, it's a problem...

Victor, thank you for the poise, it even made me want to drink tea and calm down. What kind do you drink?

Silent:

Excuse me, I can't resist a bearded one.

A bride comes to the rabbi before her wedding night and asks:

- Should I wear a nightie?

- Wear it, don't wear it, you'll get fucked anyway.

Do you still want to be a trader?

Are you ready to spend the best years, most of which will be spent in the construction of the rake, which you have already stepped on 100500 times?

Do you have nerves of steel? Have a steady income for deposits that will inevitably be drained?

Becoming a trader is expensive, in every sense.

You're not convinced? Then forget about the dough for starters. There are only points.

))))))))))+10

I completely agree with you about points!

And what is the difference between scalping and pipsing?

The difference between scalping and scalping is: 1-10 pips on the profit. And scalping 10 - 100?