Do you think I should go for a real trading account? - page 5

To make I mean $100,000 - $300,000 for an ordinary mortal in Russia then is impossible?

abolk:

Let me clarify my thought:

when trading with a spread of 2-3 pips, an allowable stop loss/stop loss of 3-4 pips - is a 2-3 pips slippage really that important under these trading conditions?

and these trading conditions DT does not hide

"The text of the appeal to the CFTC:
Hello, Please consider the claim for transaction 106319948. The set stop loss did not trigger at the set price. I believe that slippage made by a dealer (company) in the amount of 41 points (410 pips) for EUR/CHF pair is unacceptable even during a period of high volatility..."

http://www.kroufr.ru/forum/index.php/topic,16330.0.html

================

Meanwhile, you can easily see in the stack of a civilian broker - that there is no such slippage - even on fundamental news releases. The price changes quickly, but still consistently, not by 20-40 points.

asimox:

So why can't anyone make money then? Is it the DC or the traders themselves?

It is about greed and unwillingness to work.
I don't consider speculation in financial markets a job.
Although there is a useful value in financial markets as a tool to save the dollar.

leonid553:

"Text of the appeal to the CRRMFM:
Hello, I would like to ask you to consider the claim for transaction 106319948. The set stop loss did not trigger at the set price. I believe that the slippage made by the dealer (company) in the amount of 41 points (410 pips) for EUR\CHF pair, even in the period of strong volatility...".

http://www.kroufr.ru/forum/index.php/topic,16330.0.html

what percentage of my trades are considered cheats?
with a normal ratio of 60/40 profitable trades to losing trades - if I have 1-2 trades a year that are "cheating" - I will not even pay attention to such a situation

abolk:

It's a matter of greed and unwillingness to work
I don't consider it work to speculate in the financial markets.
although there is useful value in the financial markets as a tool to preserve the dollar.

Amazing! Worth thinking about)))

asimox:
To earn I mean $100,000 - $300,000 for an ordinary mortal in Russia then impossible?

You've got the numbers in the sky. It's not about sums, although there are people on this forum who have officially published reports with income from trading over $100,000 a year.

The question is the found strategy, or rather the sum of all the sums that make a person wealthy and independent.
Let's take a car as an example. Who is to blame for the statistics on road accidents and fatalities on the roads? Curvature of roads, quality of a covering, a marking, capacity of the automobile, poor knowledge of details or illiteracy of drivers? Very few drivers can drive for 40 years without accidents and cover millions of kilometres. It is the same in trading, you can make money, but it requires knowledge, skills and conditions. The conditions are last because a knowledgeable person will not squat in a miserable brokerage house, and will find a normal broker.

granit77:

there are people on this forum who have officially posted reports with over $100,000 a year in trading income.

Give me a link, point out who it is, very interesting

LeMaxx:

Give me a link, indicate who it is, very interesting
And then the tax questions might come up... Have you come across taxation on market profits?

asimox:
Have you experienced any taxation on market profits?

No, the broker is the tax agent

What are the most profitable and successful trading strategies?

How much time is optimal and how often you should open and close positions...?)

Does anyone have links to videos on successful trading?