TA or something you don't know about. - page 94

DmitriyN:
Josiah, we used to have a good relationship. And after your reincarnation, something has changed in you. That means you have a problem, not me.

?

Kocty:

As a matter of fact, the author threw a message to shed light on some things, but ended up calling everyone idiots for thinking soup is food and not soup, and? And he's also offended by the stupidity in the thread.

" I wish I hadfeathers like that! I wish Ihad wings like that!
I' d fly right through the door, I ' d throw myself into the feathers!"
// Oberiut - what to take. Next, Kharms.

This is bullshit for God's sake......

Come on, ..... Somehow we'll manage without you (me, them). So many times it has, and there is no reason to expect otherwise. It will...

DmitriyN:
I don't need anything from Peter. Unlike some of the others.
Oh, do you? I don't want anything from him.

Peter_Zabriski:
Come on, ..... Somehow we'll manage without you (me, them). So many times it has, and there is no reason to expect otherwise. It will...

May I ask an intimate question, what is the purpose of your creating this thread? The reason is that you originally positioned yourself as a knowledgeable and competent person who is tired of the obtuseness of the lameri on the forum.

Kocty:

May I ask an intimate question, what is the purpose of your creating this thread? You know, you've positioned yourself as a knowledgeable and competent person who is tired of the obtuseness of the lameri on the forum.

Strengthening the position for.

More questions? // you can two at once - Friday, on a forum the discount...

Jeez, let's also have a competition to see who wants the least from Peter.

Kocty:
Jeez, let's also have a competition to see who wants the least from Peter.
I'll win...(

Peter_Zabriski:

Strengthening the position for.

More questions? // you can have two at once - it's Friday, the forum is discounted...

What's two. The first answer is enough for 3 generations to sort out.

It's as short as ever. You can go on dabbling with tztats, and Dima will support you in the environment for this opportunity.

But don't mind if I do, I'll be stopping by for a laugh.