TA or something you don't know about. - page 9

joo:

If TA is the contemplation of the market for the sake of achieving a kind of nirvana - then I don't need the damn thing.

I said WITHOUT a purpose! :-)

FAGOTT:
Where can I find out the results?
I know, and that's enough. There will be no stats and no bragging, I'm sure.

Any measuring tool/instrument has the purpose of obtaining relevant characteristics of the object/process at the current moment in time and nothing more.(I understood this is TA)

Any series of measurements by measuring tools/instruments have an objective - to get the present tendency of development of object/process in order to forecast the further development (I understood it is not TA).

It is quite another matter that not every series of measurements will give an opportunity to get a prediction as well as not every/any instrument can do it in a meaningful way.

...no opinions from forum authorities etc.

MetaDriver:
What's wrong with that? I don't see a contradiction. Point-blank.

IMHO, of course... This key is a prediction based on TA analysis, but not empty meditation (read, masturbation) for its own sake... :-)))

granit77:
I know, and that's enough. There will be no stats or bragging, I'm sure.
)))

granit77:
"The good guys got in a fight."
The topicstarter made the mistake of allowing himself to be dragged into a terminology debate. ..........

He's not really getting into it, is he? :)

It's all right, no mistake. He found one of the "mass marasmus" hotspots and targeted it. Provocative therapy, quite qualified.

Let it rage, I like it. We can have a beer and popcorn in the meantime.

MetaDriver:
I told you - WITHOUT purpose! :-)

Yeah, like: "Honey, let's do TA with you!" - "Why? (looking wary and distrustful)" - "Well, just for nothing (smiling mysteriously)"

An anecdote:

Countess: Darling! We're not having our first-born, I'm having a miscarriage.

The Count: Oh my God! There's that pointless gesture again.

MetaDriver:

All right, no mistake. He found one of the points of "mass stupidity" and targeted it. ...

+500

MetaDriver:
...All right, no mistake. He's found one of the points of "mass stupidity" and targeted it. Provocative therapy, well qualified.

Let it rage, I like it. We can have a beer and popcorn in the meantime.

Frankly, I'm hoping to hear some serious stuff. If indeed Peter is having fun (which I doubt he is), I'd better go fix the porch, it's been asking for a long time :))