TA or something you don't know about. - page 91

DmitriyN:
Let's start with the force that draws you to this forum. Her reason.

DmitriyN:
Any personal questions should be addressed in private.
No, I'm just saying that you said I'm not deviant... when it comes to the game, without justifying it.

DmitriyN:
Didn't write such a thing. I don't know how you play football.

All right, let's get through.

Quick question.

Why do you think sever32 spent so much time collecting and compiling your statements? That's a lot of time))

Just don't jump to "ask him yourself."

DmitriyN:
That would be funny :)))

))) It would be funny if he put together a compilation of tips from Valera Trololo Yosi. - It would make a multi-volume book - you could sell it ))))

DmitriyN:

That's what I would advise Valera to do himself. He is a clever and decent man, but he has his peculiarities.

Since I'm an "expert" in computer graphics, I'll support you to the best of my ability.

And you have to have drawings by the author!!!

You could sell it to the Tretyakov Gallery in the future)

jelizavettka:

This depicts something we don't know about TA and will never know. Because even if Valera were to tell us exactly what he depicted, he himself would not understand what he said.

Reshetov:

This depicts something we don't know about TA and will never know. Because even if Valera were to tell us exactly what he portrayed, he himself would not understand what he said.

I see boobs. Definitely tits.

C-4:

I see boobs. Definitely boobs.
That's the whole point of the Great Art: everyone sees what they most want to, but can't.

DmitriyN:

My father valued this painting at 50 quid a square metre, how much would you value it at?
The painting:

In this thread, it's off-putting.