TA or something you don't know about. - page 90

DmitriyN:
Let me be clear-- in the game. You're not trading anything. Football is football.

I am talking about a real exchange. You can call it anything you like, but it will never stop being what it is.

Do you consider yourself a deviant player?

DmitriyN:

What's the big deal, anyway?

sever32:

the aerobatics of copying thoughts. Please allow it.

Shame on you, Sigismund Barfalameich. Stealing other people's thoughts. You've come to your senses in Nizhnepopinsk.

DmitriyN:
I mean this.

really liked it-

4.14 Learn how to merge and split loci, how to move them to the right places in the graph, how to compress and stretch them;

DmitriyN:
That's what I mean.
ah, yes. i, when the moment is right, indulge in it and not just you, but other greats as well... what's wrong?

DmitriyN:
Alexander Yaroslavich, I ask you not to copy my thoughts on the ruforum.mt5.com forum (and other forums) anymore, even if you give me a link.
I beg you very much.

===
Sincerely yours, Mikhail Illarionovich.

You see, Dmitry, you are already being quoted. You should be proud, not angry.

DmitriyN:
Never mind. I just didn't expect to be quoted. That forum is vile.
Tell me, don't be shy, what hurt you? Or was it the other way around and you decided to show everyone that you're boring me, quoting me, you know, the great one.

Man, some jerk on this forum is attacking my IP. I'll warn him in advance - it won't do any good. Maybe he can get a reverse on his IP - it's well detected on me.

DmitriyN: 1.6 Communicate with representatives of those nationalities whose distinguishing features include "cunning" and "skill to trade", however, be careful with them in communication, "communication" with them may turn against you. Do not get into a financial relationship with them;
)) I think they have adopted an interesting law in Russia, they can put you in jail for extremism and inciting interethnic hatred... in a penal colony ... for minors

DmitriyN: 3.2. Do not use systems, indicators and advisors based on the use of ticks (volumes) and the use of "stack";
Why? (Big eyes) The more information for analysis, the better. Why limit yourself artificially? Even swaps contain useful information. Another thing is the quality of data and your analysis.

sever32:
ah, yes. i, when the time is right, dabble in it and not just you, but other greats as well... what's wrong?

t Where is the link to the original source? Or did you write it all yourself by hand, compose it, assemble it?

Doesn't smell clean)