TA or something you don't know about. - page 84

DmitriyN:

That's not where you're looking for the Grail, gentlemen. The Grail is more than your stupid code. No code can describe the Grail, it's high time you realised that.

You're a master at spouting platitudes with a scholarly air.

Find a place and a suitable audience - you can make a lot of money......

Peter_Zabriski:

I don't remember.

there were a dozen answers, you chose the most practical one)

DmitriyN:

What's not to understand? Let's take a person's urine sample from the unwashed end, blood samples, (sorry) stool samples, hair samples for genetics. Gross.
What's the point? What do you want from him? A code? What is it? A code for a grail indicator? Ridiculous.

That's not where you're looking for the Grail, gentlemen. The Grail is more than your stupid code. No code can describe the Grail, it's high time you understood that.

Dima, you project your feelings, beliefs (values) and other personal subjective attributes onto the objective reality, apparently being sure of their objectivity. By and large, it's almost clinical. I feel sorry for you, you seem like a capable guy. Apparently you can not imagine that what is "self-evident" for you may be different for others. And it's easy.

Just in case you're interested, I'll clarify: I don't give a shit about what 's disgusting to you (in this case). I don't give a shit about the grail. All by and by.

DmitriyN:

What's the point? What do you want from it? A code? What is it? A code for a graphical indicator? Ridiculous.

There's nothing graphical about it, if my expectations are met. It's just really useful.

You've been modding for a year and you want to share it with mere mortals?

TheXpert:

There's nothing grave about it, if my expectations are met. It's just really useful.

You've been modding for a year and decided to share the truth with mere mortals?

What's he got on?)

sever32:
what did he turn on?)

God mode

Oh,you.... you lame-asses..... are all nerves and advisors...... but you still don't know how to see people.

Come on, what's the big deal. Peter, this is my last tooth. No matter how he treats me, I still treat him well. So knock it off. It's Peter. Basta

Peter_Zabriski:

Some action movie. The Bourne Identity - resting.

! No way! I'm gonna kill myself!

I'm not sure anymore. I'll go ask someone in visual contact. A mirror, for example...

===

The code. The code will be after the weekend. I won't be there, but the code will be! // I'll treat myself and try not to read the comments...

I wish it was the other way around (you were there and the code wasn't). I need you and I don't care about the code. Hey, if you need me. :)

PapaYozh:

God mode

(It doesn't get any easier. )

ah, god mode

>