TA or something you don't know about. - page 55

TheXpert:
Otherwise, what's the point of being in code?
He's shy. We're Bormans.

paukas:
He's embarrassed. We're Bormans (c)

Where's the photo of the pear pelting process?

Mischek:

Where's the photo of the pear tipping process?

That's the conference after the panning.

Mischek:

photo in the studio

he's got a photo on his avatar!

oops... here's a picture

paukas:

It's the conference after the fringe event

A fitting. I knew it.

Mischek:

The fit. I knew it.
Nah, the fitting.

paukas:
Nah, the fitting.

Yoshking ? Fisting ?

sever31:

I wonder what meaning the author put into the word "context" in his famous post of 11.08.2011.

what is this... context... hmm, context. that's the conundrum. context....

What a mystery it is. StartEr deliberately avoids using the concept of "Forecasting" by replacing it with this...

IMHO, read the following, PREVENT (context) future price movements based on those analyses - the context of current and past price movements.

sever31:

I wonder what, after all, the author meant by the word "context" in his famous post of 11.08.2011.

what is it... context... hmm, context. that's the conundrum. context....

Check out his equally famous context thread. You can find the topic on his profile. It's a great topic, by the way, and it's called "In the Aftermath".

paukas:
There are more continuations than reversals.

Can't argue... A pivot is a definite and complete figure, it is one after each movement...

And continuation is every new point on a line of movement, and there are an infinite number of such points on the line...

I.e. the ratio of continuations to reversals is like infinity to 1.

However, we do not live in the quantum world and we are interested in real segments. Consequently, we may think differently and take into account the continuations, for example, as the motion on already completed length, then every motion divided in half has only one continuation.

Thus, there are equal quantity of continuations and reversals.

Again it cannot be argued. As well as with the fact that both are absolutely useless.

The question was and still is: how do you decide if the movement is complete or should we wait for the continuation?