TA or something you don't know about. - page 41

As for the sub-job, check out Larry Williams' interesting book "The Secrets of Futures Market Trading", pp. 186,187 (I share his opinion: ". 186,187 (I share his opinion): ".

The most important comment is that on
chart watchers are called technical analysts or technical analysts.
or technical analysts because they (or we) try to
determine the future based on nothing more than what the hen
paw on price movements and not on market fundamentals.
of the market. Let me digress right now and tell you that I don't really
agree with these technical guys. Of course, I think that the study of
of charts has its place in trading. They can show you quite
a lot, but they're a reflection of the past, and the past, despite what

you might think, have difficulty predicting (read, predicting :-))))
thefuture. I prefer to look at graphs in order to:

-identify the presence of a trend;

-see bursts of emotion;

-find patterns that I know act as springboards for market movements;

-find places where breakouts or fractures can be used to enter or stop.

I don't belong to the school that claims that charts "know it all and show it all", nor do I think that "there is no better indicator of what

of what the market is doing than the market itself". I think charts are being abused. Why? Well, I'll tell you: they impede the logical process. One look at a chart and you think you know or have figured something out. Real knowledge comes from examining the conditions that make markets move..." :-))

P.S. And, after all, in some ways, Swinosaurs are right (this time... :-)))) turned out to be. :-)))

P.P.S. The literate conclusions in the seventh post on this page of a branch, author - FAGOT.

DDFedor:

... The universe observes the principle of symmetry. Just as for every man there is a woman, so for every living being there is a predator. The great Chain of Eating (a poetic image of the dynamic subsystem of the cosmos called life) must not be broken - if only by virtue of internal necessity. Life implies creation, and creation is impossible without destruction, that is, without death. Thus.

- Why is creation impossible without death? - Carmody asked.

- Don't ask stupid questions," Maudsley interrupted him. - Where was I? Oh yes! So killing is justified, though there are some aspects of it that are difficult to reconcile. A creature in its natural habitat takes the life of another creature, and a third creature takes the life of itself. This simple and natural process is usually so well balanced that the prey and prey tend to ignore it for long periods of time, engaging instead in creating artwork, collecting nuts, contemplating the Absolute or whatever else they find interesting. And so it should be, because Nature (which we usually picture as an old lady dressed in black and brown) doesn't like her rules and principles to become the subject of table talk, street gossip, Congressional speeches or anything in the same vein. You, Carmody, on the other hand, having avoided paying your bills of exchange on your home planet, are still subject to the inexorable Law. Thus, if no predator suitable for you is available in the vastness of space, one must be found. If a suitable predator cannot be found, it must be created.(Robert Sheckley, Coordinates of Miracles)

Food chains and their pyramids

;)

If we're 10G soon - will we miss a couple of K predators?

0)

Food chains and their pyramids...

;)

If we're going to be 10G soon - will we not notice a couple of K predators?

0)

No, we won't. a predator is a predator so its prey doesn't know about it. a barn mouse knows nothing about the owl population.

Roman.:

On the graph, indeed, everything is there. Everyone comes to it in their own way. "From denial" is also "its own way".

DDFedor:

On the graph, indeed, everything is there. Everyone comes to it in their own way. "From denial" is "its own way" too.

:-))) I agree. Everything is there, but the question is different...that without "linguistic parsing..." and not only with it... :-))), FA, the same seasonality of instrument movement, etc. - WILL make a trading decision...

After all, we must also not forget that "...price is the last thing that changes in the market". So, everything is everything (I mean, it's on the chart...), but it's not enough... :-))) see here, here and here - things using FA, far from that very "... parsing" - this is already to the topic - don't sweat it...take it and use it. :-)))

What do you want to convey in the first place? The meaning of the words or the emotion? The biggest inconsistency in discussion is that for one person the "discussion" is a hoot and for the other it is a job. The association with the kind of Captain Smollet from the cartoon Treasure Island. So... Even if you are given FA data, it is not a fact that you can take profit from the market. In order to take a profit, you need to know what supports and resistances must be passed for the price to come to the checkpoint, where it will be fixed that the FA has worked. The "checkpoint" is on each interval of time. And it is by tracking the "checkpoints" that you can take profits without knowing about the FA.

DDFedor:
1. Вы что хотите донести до собеседника в первую очередь? Смысл слов или эмоции?...

2.... Even if you are given FA data, it is not certain that you will be able to take profits from the market. In order to take profits, you need to know what supports and resistances need to be passed for price to come to a reference point where it will be recorded that the FA has triggered. The "checkpoint" is on each interval of time. And it is by tracking the "checkpoints" that you can take profits without knowing about the FA.

1. The meaning of the words.

2. Yes, perhaps, while I haven't used "checkpoints" myself...

Roman.:

:-))) I agree. Everything is there, but the question is different...that without "linguistic parsing..." and not only with it... :-))), FA, the same seasonality of instrument movement, etc. - WILL make a trading decision...

OK, do you develop the TS for trading in the commodities market or in currencies?

If trading currencies, then make a prediction for the season: summer 2011, based on summers 2010, 2009, 2008 .....

SZS: You remind me of me I also "suddenly have an epiphany" and see everything on the charts, and when things are especially logical, then ... and no deposit, I remember reading some nonsense that the movement is born with the lower TFs - and on M1 I saw how the movement is born, but.... I still did not have enough deposit. I am writing to the fact that all the logic is somehow left in the head and on the story, but the balance is somehow defied by logic

DDFedor:
The biggest discrepancy in the discussion is that for one person the 'discussion' is a hoot and for another it is a job. The association is with Captain Smollett from theTreasure Island cartoon. So... Even if you are given FA data, it is not certain that you will be able to take profit from the market.
I am coming back to "TreasureIsland" (just saying, for the topic) - I am preparing my TS (daylight trading) for real, now I am working on demo, tests are done, funny pictures - my posts at the end of this and this pages - no TA, entry/exit is strictly by fundament without stops ... :-)))

For the 'analogy' please forgive. The imagination is alive and well. The market is a self-organising system. Everything starts at M1. Everything ends at M1.