TA or something you don't know about. - page 12

Cmu4:

Why isn't everyone talking about the history of TA?

"The background to technical analysis wasthe observation of price movements in financial markets over the centuries.

Hence, TA is first of all observation and then everything else.

Observation is a prerequisite, not analysis itself.

khorosh:

1. You think that only people who can meditate can trade successfully,

2. hence those with psychic powers?

1. Yes.

2. No.

// I don't consider regular telepathy a psychic ability. There's plenty of that around here. :)

Cmu4:

Why isn't everyone talking about the history of TA?

"The background to technical analysis wasthe observation of price movements in financial markets over the centuries.

Hence, TA is first of all observation and then everything else.

What does the fact that the observation was called "technical" have to do with it?

Tantrik:

Why not? You wait for the main direction and catch small stops along the way and everything will be covered in profits. Maybe as an option the TS is unpredictable - some kind of mechanics, pips within a minute :))

I agree))) stops, targets, trade directions, position management, etc. are all part of the game. There is no task to predict them, but instead they are means and system profits are predicted.

The topic is drowning in a sea of speculation that has very little to do with it. My five cents:
1.Tasks can be analytical and synthetic. Analysis is analytical - if someone is ready to argue, I can give you the address where they will help. Synthesis is synthetic (analogous).
Forecasting is the synthesis of the variants of the process development. Shall we fight?
2. any (almost) problem is purpose-determined, in our case any; otherwise, the attempt of solving an aimless problem causes quite reasonable psychiatrist's attention.
3 If, by the author's definition, TA is something using EXCLUSIVELY terminal data; and the "co-author" (I will not point fingers) concludes that FA is also TA, because he uses terminal data too, I would call it either inadequacy, or unpreparedness. Given the circumstances, however, I consider it to be flubbery - octogenarian and inconsiderate.
4. The picture shows my monitor screen from about 10 minutes ago. You can see 3 intermittent lines, a little earlier there were more, but the others have lost relevance and have gone off screen. The further analysis of the situation depends on the price crossing these lines, and the result of such analysis will determine the placing of the next portion of similar lines, and the sequence of their touching by the price will determine my actions. It is a kind of situational management which consists of two stages - situational classification and decision-making. There is no prediction, I don't need it at all, and TA is desperately needed. I do not impose this scheme on anyone (quite working), but also do not drop on my brains - I do not want to predict, and as I want - I will ask for help myself.

Svinozavr:

... - To say that TA doesn't work is to sign away your complete inadequacy and trolleymania. // I don't believe the ruler readings!!! ))) ...

I agree with Peter's statements 100%.

Attempting to substitute concepts and not understanding the true meaning of technical analysis (TA) as such, leads to piling up all sorts of speculation PREVIEWING and false prophets (ANALYSTS) :).

"Examples. The thermometer, the speedometer, the caliper are all analytical tools, and they in no way guarantee you : reaching thermal death, increasing penis size and reaching 2nd cosmic speed."

The above example given by Peter is excellent for understanding what is happening in the market (!any market), and all attempts to build Predictions on/from/through/by adding or subtracting TA from TA, will result in "0" results.

IMHO.

Svinozavr:
Let me explain. The tools of analysis exist not to predict, but to understand what is happening and what a qualified observer should do about it. Here's what to do now.
Examples. The thermometer, speedometer, caliper are all analytical tools and they in no way guarantee you : reaching thermal death, increasing penis size and reaching 2nd cosmic speed.

So - let's agree at the outset! - To say that TA doesn't work is to sign away your complete inadequacy and trolleymania. // I don't believe the ruler's readings!!! )))

Instruments measure things for which immutable (so far :) ) physical laws have been found. They didn't come up with 0 on the thermometer for nothing and the meter won't change. But indicators of indices, though they will always be calculated the same way, but there are no immutable laws. They are gauges of the processes that are temporary. The main thing is what process we are measuring, when and where. And tools-indicators are secondary - we always can find, if we understand what is necessary. In general, the gauge has to be invented for each process adequate, and the thermometer remains as it was)))

MetaDriver:

1. Yes.

2. No.

// I don't consider ordinary telepathy a psychic ability. There's plenty of that around. :)

Yes, primitive telepathy is unkosher. :))

By the way, the Moon in Taurus is bad for the Eureka.

tara:

4. and the sequence of touching them with a price will determine my actions . A kind of situational management, which consists of two steps - situation classification and decision making. There is no prediction, I don't need it at all, but TA is urgently needed. I do not impose this scheme on anyone (quite working), but also do not drop on my brains - I do not want to predict, and as I want - I will ask for help myself.

You made the prediction earlier - how price interacts with the lines.

Svinozavr wrote.

"The sequel would be:
Before engaging in the game, it's a good idea to understand what the game is about? Or, put another way, what is the context? That's what TA is for. Let's look into it further..."

Peter, let's continue, because the thread is already drowning in floods!

If memory serves me correctly, about a year ago or more (or less) someone threatened to write an article on the subject of context.