Market phenomena - page 72

HideYourRichess:
Are we talking about the exchange rate of currencies?

to a greater extent for foreign currencies. Although shares, for example, are also essentially a share/currency ratio, but this is more specific to non-residents.

In general, it is a property of division)).

Avals:

to a greater extent for foreign currencies. Although shares, for example, are also essentially a share/currency ratio, but this is more specific to non-residents.

In general, it is a property of division))

In my opinion, it's a little different with stocks. And probably probably futures aren't like that. Although, dunno, it's not easy with futures in this regard.

Dr.M.:
Farnsworth , what about the possibility of building a non-delayed smoothing filter? And then it's elementary... price bounces around it... like around the SMA... only the SMA has a lag and nothing works for that reason.
Been a bit busy. It's a real problem with such filters, and besides, there are some subtleties in the formulation of the filtering problem. In well-known, normal - it is impossible, something like inventing a time machine, some kind of a comparison. And in some narrow interpretations, you need to know almost everything about the system and create an adaptive filter, and it is extremely difficult and I do not know how to do it yet.

Farnsworth:
I've been a bit busy. With such filters it is a real problem, besides there are subtleties with the formulation of the filtering problem itself. In well-known, normal one it is impossible, something like to invent a time machine, some such comparison. Well and in some narrow interpretations - you need to know almost everything about the system and create an adaptive filter, and it is already very difficult and I do not know how to do it.

It is easy to create a time machine. You can always look into the past. I would also like to learn how to look into the future. Although it will hardly help. The future is global, while we are trying to make money on local (relatively of course) things.

HideYourRichess:
Explained it, right there. And I explained it many pages ago. These are different processes, despite the fact that the pictures are similar.

Dear Sir, you have not explained anything and don't seem to have understood anything at all. The form of distribution is not important, not important at all (!), what about the form, why are you picking on it? Don't you read, just write? What is important is the classification of the signal and its division into two subprocesses and identification of switching between them. Herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134424/page33 has shown how it works.

I'm not looking at the shape of the distribution at all, in this case, what it really is, neither you nor I will ever know.

What really matters is the fat tails and their influence on the price trajectory. Without tails the market is well predictable, a series of small series of "fat tails" takes the quote out of the expected most likely area and into whichever direction.

That's what I'm trying to find. The little I've written actually gives some hope. And if you think I'm interested in reading your standard nonsense about the earth being suitcase-shaped, you're dead wrong. And if you think you're the only one with sacred knowledge of how a GLISTogram is constructed, then get the fuck out. People have been looking at all sorts of processes for hundreds of years, running their fingers over the curves and trying to explain some phenomena and it was only in the 80s that stochastic resonance was discovered (sort of for example).

What are you doing in this thread? What are you even doing here? With your non-h&&&& knowledge you should be a billionaire by now and flaunting yourself on the cover of Forbes. But if you're not there,why are you********? Read other threads.

PS: And bring your pig with you. I don't even want to capitalise it.

/* Mat is not the best way to talk Vinin /*

Svinozavr:

I'm not hiding anything - I've already posted: "The bedbug is an unexplained phenomenon, maybe even unexplained!

===
I swear by the MC, I do not understand the point of such (as here occupied) approach. The catastrophe theory is clearly closer.

Yeah, the bedbug is a prehistoric animal that has outlived everyone. Looks like dichlorvos can't take it either... sucker, man.

Farnsworth:

/* Mat is not the best way to talk Vinin

I'm sorry, but that wasn't a mate, it was a purely medical term:o(

Farnsworth:
I'm sorry, but that wasn't mate, it was a purely medical term:o(

It's about Ipatevo. It's not a medical term, it's a village.

By the way, I love reading some of the authors, and you Sergei, and Peter. Life would be more grey without you. But you sometimes go a little too high. It's better to correct than to lose a favorite read. Although the word "read" is rather inappropriate here. I like the other writers of the posts too. Although most of them always walk on the brink of a foul. But that's life.

(I'll shut up about science, why discuss what you don't understand).

Vinin:

By the way, I love reading some authors, and you Sergei, and Peter. Life would be more grey without you. But you sometimes go a little too high. It's better to correct than to lose a favorite read. Although the word "read" is rather inappropriate here. I like the other writers of the posts too. Although most of them always walk on the brink of a foul. But that's life.

Thanks :o) But due to my natural perniciousness I'll attribute all that to myself, as if Peter has nothing to do with it.

(I'll shut up about science, why discuss what you don't understand?)

Do you think I understand it or Swine? Nah, nobody understands anything about it. Sort of a joke, with a bit of humour :o)