Market phenomena - page 21

Farnsworth:
I have almost started the initiation of joining the candidates, but you make me sad with your posts. Is this CST the level of a five year old moron?

You know, when you're defending yourself, professors will be listening to you on the board. And they don't like confusion.

And if they ask you anything, you can't just shit all over them and send them to read post three. You have to answer in a way that everybody understands. That's the level, sweetheart.

Farnsworth:

Man, you're so good at slapping terms together ... I wish I could learn to do that.

I have my own secret - I don't believe in letters. That's why they listen to me. Why don't you try it too?

I would really like to know the "physics" of non-physical interfer...interfer, ....

That's where you should practise. Lintels, combs and other grids to help.

there are other versions of the reasons for misunderstanding :o)

I don't doubt it. Apparently you're a little overworked trying to take credit for not making sense of your letters. Try more often, you'll gradually get the hang of it.

paukas:

You see, when you defend yourself, professors will be listening to you on the board. And they don't like misunderstandings.

And if anyone asks you anything, you can't just shit all over it and tell it to read post three. You will have to answer so that everyone understands.

paukas, I don't have money for you, my dear, there are phenomena (there are many definitions of phenomenon), observations, perhaps I won't be able to use something. But not like that, ready on a silver platter. I did not say that and did not promise. Well, you do not like something that branch - do not go and do not crap here, you think it is harmful for your moSg - ask the moderators to remove as spam (I do not even bother to object, because half of the posts I quarrel with you, and bored with you have managed to me).

That's the level, sweetheart.

I can see your level. Do you think that the aforementioned board of professors has raised it fabulously? You make it sound like I didn't even see the professors. That's how it was, you came out in the middle, reported loudly and with expression, all-in-all explained and .... - and the candidate. You are a heroic hero.

...then crap and send you to read the post...

Just try to write to the point and not to bullshit and you will be treated appropriately.

MetaDriver:

I have my own secret: I don't believe in letters. That's why they listen to me. Why don't you give it a try?

That's where you should practice. Lintels, combs and other grids to help.

So, colleague, I really wanted to find out how you got the interference, for good (:o). But never mind, you just said so. Here it is not only you who demand explanations, but you are also demanded.

I don't doubt it. Apparently you are a little overworked, trying to take responsibility for not making sense of your letters. Try more often, you'll gradually start to get the hang of it.

Eeeeep!!!! Meta, also a driver. I understand your problem. It's in your youth (how fucking romantic). You are still only looking at the letters and don't yet believe in what you see. Don't worry, in time you'll learn to form words from letters and sentences from them. And then you'll be able to understand what's being written. Don't worry, don't worry. With that kind of talent, you'll do just fine.

... And that's where the professor gets carried away :)

TheXpert:
... And then the professor got carried away :)
which one? There's a lot of them here....

Farnsworth:
Which one? There are many of them here....

They're plotting against you! They are everywhere!

By the way, the TA is not working for you because of them. Pests!

paukas:

They're plotting against you! They're everywhere!

By the way, your TA doesn't work because of them. Pests!

The avatar was better. :)

Farnsworth:

Okay, colleague, I really meant well (:o)

I wanted to...! :) I wrote a whole program to make you feel better. I guess it wasn't meant to be. ;)

paukas:

You see, when you defend yourself the professors will be listening to you at the council. And they don't like misunderstandings.

And if they ask you something, there's no way you can just crap on them and send them to read post three. You have to answer in a way that everybody understands. That's the level, sweetheart.

paukas, tell me, what was the topic of your thesis? It would be interesting to read it.

avtomat:
paukas, tell me, what was the topic of your dissertation? It would be interesting to read it.
Stochastic modeling of bulk solids motion. It's not interesting, it's just a bunch of bullshit.