FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 288

DragonSL:

Seems they agreed to a $1 trillion cost-cutting deal overnight.

Interestingly 40% of the debt is owned by the Fed itself and US trust funds )))

Japan and China about 14% combined.

Storm in a glass of water )))

Tomorrow night's vote to raise the bar...

Know the dollar will change its mind about going down and shoot up into the sky instead? Although, even if it does, it is temporary, the AAA rating has already been promised to be taken away...

Imho as long as the eurodollar gaps upwards...

DragonSL:
Imho as long as the Eurodollar gaps upwards...

Down.

On RBC, the rate is now 1.4350.

Can you tell me where you can find the quotes at the moment?

The main thing is not to miss the point where you can buy cheaper and sell cheaper, etc.

Nils:

Take a look here:

http://forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/Euro_US%20Dollar.html?chartpair=Euro_US%20Dollar&ctype=c&movAvg1=&movAvg2=&tz=EET&per=1h&sub=Save

Third time I've seen this... I don't think we'll be able to penetrate the high.

It's the third time I've seen this and it's probably not going to break through the high.

I think that the issue of raising the bar has been resolved for a long time. The market has already put it in the prices.

So no matter where the eurik opens, down... or up, the trends will continue in the same direction.

Look at the New Zealander against the BK and the Aussie against the BK, for instance. There was a renewal of the historical highs, and the franc is making all of the inconceivable lows.

The trends are in the full swing, I do not know, which wave is coming (I am not a wave-driver)) ), but I would not try to get into this hell of a reversal.

For me personally one Friday was enough. For an hour on two stops like the hell).

In short, this week we should go against the quid, that is my opinion.

And if the rating is taken away from the Americans, so there is nothing to talk about.

Short the quid as usual.

The quid could go in the opposite direction first to knock down stops.

zelma:

I think that the issue of raising the bar has been resolved for a long time. The market has already priced it in.

There's nothing to talk about.

We're shorting the quid as usual.

I thought they would not let me buy the franc (that's why I did it on Friday), it's the end of the month and the franc was not paid! USD/branc already 87 pips. euro/franc 87 pips. as I write, it's already 100 pips. dollar/yen 70 pips.

Nils:

http://forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/Swiss%20Franc_Japanese%20Yen.html