FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 274

Tantrik:
why know it when you can watch it :-)). 1.4236 bought 1.4250 sold... and so on at 10 - 15 ppts traded a thousand ppts.

Tantrik, I'm not as young and quick as you are)))

strangerr:

Tantrik, I'm not as young and quick as you)))
so i have pendants... (and you don't know what I mean :))

margaret:
Inflation in the Eurozone has fallen, the Euro should be going down, but it won't....This is the last day of the month

It will not go far, I should make it clear - for me 200-300pps is not far))))

strangerr:

It won't fly far, let me make it clear right away - for me 200-300pp is not far)))

You misunderstood, this news was published at 12:00 Kiev... see how the market reacted.

Tantrik:
so I have pendants... (and you don't know what I mean:))

Nah, I mean 5-15pp))) And you can really see the reversal.

Dear forum members, I appeal again to those who are familiar with the Borispolz channels, again I got a little confused with compression in practice. I will try to describe compression as I understand it, and you can correct me if something is wrong. Suppose I sold at the resistance line at 1.4350, price is now 1.4300 I put SL to breakeven, then the price becomes 1.4290 I change the SL to TP +10 pips at 1.4340, then the price becomes 1.4280 I shift TP to 1.4330 and so on..... Did I get it right or did I misunderstand how Borishpolz's squeeze works?

margaret:
You don't understand, this news was published at 12:00 Kiev time... see how the market reacts.

Virtually none, it was still over an hour long:

That's why I don't watch the news, because the reaction to it is often the opposite or none at all.

strangerr:

Nah, I'm talking about 5-15pp))) And you can really see the reversal.
If not blind to see any (or feel it) I'll trade it afterwards... on an established chart :)) (they wrote a time machine)
(this know-how is my fourth day... and I think.... why do I need trends....:)) (this time got it?)

SVEC:
Dear forum members, I appeal again to those who are familiar with the Borispolz channels, again I got a little confused with compression in practice. I will try to describe compression as I understand it, and you can correct me if something is wrong. Suppose I sold at the resistance line at 1.4350, price is now 1.4300 I put SL to breakeven, then the price becomes 1.4290 I change SL to TP +10 pips at 1.4340, then the price becomes 1.4280 I shift TP to 1.4330 and so on..... Did I get it right or did I misunderstand how Borishpolz's squeeze works?

After transferring the price to boo, the sl is not shifted back, only forward.

margaret:
Inflation in the Eurozone has fallen, the Euro should be going down, but it won't....This is the last day of the month
??? :-)