FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 161

Tantrik:

why would that be? Friday's the end of the week, end of the workday... no one to move them went away (Bahamas, Canary Islands) for a week's rest... Who knows who (who bribed the Jew), will be back then, yes! (maybe they'll do it in Australia as well...)
don't know when, in 5 min or a week

sever31:
I don't know when, five minutes or a week from now.

We may not make it today )))) More like the New Zealand session on Monday )))

DragonSL:

Here's the right channel:

Shit, I can't see. I only have a big square with an image caption.

Tantrik:

1,4050>1,4320 >1,3460>

Hopefully today....though I'm a FLOODIST...PARDON ......

The eu has been going downhill for some time now...

Dimka-novitsek:
The eu has been going downhill for some time now...

Put it at breakeven and keep your hopes up.

The next candle on the clock will be more accurate.......BREAD....

Evgen157:

The next candle on the clock will be more accurate.......BREAD....

On the watch we are in a big corrective wave, the goal of which was to close the gap )))) The eu will continue to go down hard )))) Until it reaches the levels (I don't want to announce them yet), from which a long term growth will begin)))

Obama has given congressmen until Saturday morning to decide on the debt ceiling. The ratings agencies are watching this decision very closely. It implies that there is a possibility of a GEP on Monday and therefore it is dangerous to leave open orders with critical SL and pending orders.

sworder:
Obama has given congressmen until Saturday morning to decide on the debt ceiling. This decision is being closely monitored by the ratings agencies. It implies that there is a possibility of a GEP on Monday and therefore it is dangerous to leave open orders with critical SL and pending orders.

+100 )))