FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 160

sever31:
In my view Audi/Bucks is preparing for a jump of about 400-500p. (for the movers and shakers)

Where to?

Poundbucks - could it go up now?

SEVER11:
Good afternoon everyone. A reminder: however today is Friday the 15th, I am posting the forecast, as always up or down... take your pick

Today the bulls (white line) and the bears have diverged... let's see who will win the upper hand

100% prediction))) the white one is prettier

sever31:
In my view Audi/Bucks is preparing for a jump of about 400-500 pips. (for the movers and shakers)

I don't see... Well, I'm in the bay, small lot.

sever31:
In my view Audi/Bucks is preparing for a jump of about 400-500 pips. (for the movers and shakers)

When the EMA 21 on the H1 crosses above 1.06742 - you are good to buy)))

chepikds:

where to?

into a depleted zone... voids have formed, which, regardless of the currency pair, always get filled. audi/bucks has almost finished accumulating.

Misdrawn channel last night, opened up early, but the moose were far away, thankfully...

Here's the right channel:

Mathemat:

Vyacheslav, no need to get personal. Don't forget the nature of the thread: it is simply an Episode of the show, in which no actor is responsible to anyone else. All commitments to others can only be voluntary.

A warning for the first time, but if you continue to muddy the waters, we will take stern measures.

Mathemat 15.07.2011 05:55
snail09: All wolves are shamans.

Vyacheslav, there is no need to get personal. Don't forget the nature of the thread: it's just an Episode of the show, in which no actor is responsible to anyone else. All commitments to others can only be voluntary.

At first time - a warning, but if you continue to muddy the water, we will take drastic measures.

Shamans I stress that personalities have nothing to do with it. To the personalities I have publicly apologised. I repent. I consider VA to be a purely individual view of the market. I built it, revised it, changed it. I do the same all the time, yes, I draw my "own" trend lines, although I am not looking for "the end of the N-th wave", etc. A VA layout built by an individual individual is nothing more than another view from an individual perspective.
ZS. Started reading the Livermore book for the 3rd time from the beginning. Conclusion: bot (own, and by any TC) is free from inherent flaws of Man, it will not be Greedy and will not be Cowardly. This is the direction in which I will go. Remember Paukas: "Everyone plummets, only some die rich".

sever31:
In my view Audi/Bucks is preparing for a spike of about 400-500 pips. (for the movers and shakers)

Why would this happen? Friday is the end of the week, end of business day... no one to move they went away (Bahamas, Canary) to rest for a week ... Who knows who (who bribed the Jew), will be back then, yes! (Maybe they will do it in Australia as well, who knows?)