FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 154

Tantrik:
I haven't even reached the waves yet (maybe I will in the future)
2Sorry! Just Iam drunk!

The Aussie is making it very clear that it doesn't want to go down ))))) I think the same thing will happen to the Euro)))) After a strong correction in both pairs, the growth will continue)))

OnGoing:
Forecast optimistic-pessimistic)

Right =))))

IgorM:
more details, or a link

There are plenty of them... here's one on the ukrainian website

http://www.xtb.ua/34-2

on Alpari, I have an acquaintance who holds pamm accounts, but he is not happy ....

margaret:

There are plenty of them... here's one on the ukrainian website

http://www.xtb.ua/34-2

No, I don't want to trade options, but it is interesting to read about risk minimisation

How nice that not a single screenshot of the wave markings is close at hand. The boats are probably busy, aren't they?

IgorM:
no, i don't want to trade options, but it is interesting to read about minimising risks

Igor! Why don't you say something? Don't you talk to outsiders? In life, not on forex, what do you write on, C or Delphi, or don't you write?

IgorM:
No, I don't want to trade options, but it is interesting to read about risk minimisation.
I can't say anything about options from my acquaintances, but I talked to a person one-on-one about the pAMM accounts. He says that the principle is the same as on the stock market: there is a profit per mth (up to 50%), then there is no profit per mth, but there is never a loss. Either there is a profit or there is no profit and there is no loss.

margaret:
He says that the principle is the same as in the stock market: there is a profit for an m-o-meter (up to 50%), then there is nothing for an m-o-meter, but there is never a loss. Either there is a profit or there is no profit and there is no loss.
I wonder what Newton's law is that?) Or do you mean, that's the way things are with your friend?

margaret:
I can't say anything about options from my acquaintances, but I talked to a person one-on-one about the pAMM accounts. He says that the operating principle is the same as on the stock market: there is a profit per mth (up to 50%), then there is no profit per mth, but there is never a loss. Either there is a profit or there is no profit and there is no loss.
And I will bring you, Margarita, exactly 1 grand in green. And you will open a PAMM. And you will trade steeply, so that in three months I will even be able to withdraw 300 GEL from PAMM, leaving one grand in its place. Simple? Sort of. In three months I have to forget that I once had a thousand bucks.