FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 105

Tantrik:

they always close the gaps - look at the indices! - I do not know why, who knows?

shhhhhh, I already wrote about it, don't start, they don't have gaps, only hamsters on trains :)

i'll share it on the PM.

IgorM:
Don't talk about hep, they'll declare you a storyteller, you can only read Gunn's fairy tales in this room :)
Screenshot page 69 of the HEP:-)

Tantrik:

gepes are always closing - look at the indices! - I don't know why, who knows?

I can guess so the robots don't glitch.....Although they have the cleanest quotes, probably ....

Evgen157:

I can guess so the robots don't glitch.....Although they have the cleanest quotes, probably ....
while I think there's an uncovered loss

Continuing with the gaps:

You can see from the examples that the gap, is not always closed by the current week...

chepikds:

Continuing with the gaps:

You can see from the examples that the gap is not always closed by the current week...

What week? Who came up with that? Give me a link for a laugh, five pages flicked through - couldn't find it.

Cmu4:
What week? Who came up with that? Give me a link for a laugh, five pages flicked through - couldn't find it.

Did you smoke too much?))) The current week is where the gap formed.

If there is a hammer today and a white candle tomorrow, there is definitely a reversal:

2011.07.12 17:22:12 *European Council president: Portugal's top priority is the implementation of a rescue plan
2011.07.12 17:24:05 *European Council president: There is a strong commitment to do everything necessary to control the crisis
2011.07.12 17:24:07 *European Council president: Euro is a stable and healthy currency
2011.07.12 17:25:09 *European Council president: Economic recovery in eurozone 'quite good'
Straightforward slogans....)))

chepikds:

Over-smoked or something?)) The current week is where the gap formed.

Don't take everything so literally. What I meant was that there is no such pattern. There's nothing to make up here.