FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 104

Tantrik:
This is how the Rothschilds worked +- 200 years of seasonal cycles (this is from the book by J. Schwager). And there are times when nothing works, and then just like that, it works.

So you see, Tantric, everyone's judging by himself. And hamsters are ravenous))))

Instead of having a quiet smoke and thinking - why do I need all that land, if I only need 2 metres?

strangerr:

So there's a lesser af)))
I try not to work with lesser ones, it makes me nervous. In general, if to look closer, there is a pincer on the hour (moreover, it looks like a huge bull harami), at 4 o'clock a hammer has been formed long time ago and it works out.) Something like this. :)

strangerr:

Instead of having a quiet smoke and thinking - why do I need all that land if I only need 2 metres ?

That's right ))))

strangerr:

Well, you see, Tantric, everyone judges for himself. And hamsters are ravenous))))

You can't smoke in peace and think - why do I need all that land if I only need 2 metres?

2x2x2 (but I'd like to go out for one last hamster money)

I do not understand one thing, what makes you think the eu is for the reversal?

Today they made another low (weekly), I think that 1.42 will be a pullback, but I do not believe that 1.45 will be a breakthrough

IgorM:

I do not understand one thing, what makes you think the eu is for the reversal?

Today they made another low (weekly), I think that 1.42 will be a pullback, but I do not believe that 1.45 will be a breakthrough

Nothing about 1.45 yet

Tantrik:

Let's go close the 1.45 for now.

Right, let's close and then we'll see.

Tantrik:

let's go close down the 1.45 for now.
don't say anything about hep, they'll declare you a storyteller, you can only read Gunn's fairy tales in this room :)

So much for analactics )))) STUDY RBC ))))

just in case SELLLLLLLLL)))))))

IgorM:
Don't talk about hep, they'll declare you a storyteller, you can only read Gunn's fairy tales in this room :)

they always close the gep - look at the indexes! - i don't know why, who knows?