FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 100

2011.07.12 16:01:13 *DJIA: +12.79 points to 12518.55 points

Tantrik:

I don't think the eu and pound will fall, my own interpretation is that they have been buying lower... (and on TA the dollar index monthly and weekly trends stopped, on the eu and pound the same monthly and weekly trends - resistance, if they break through then there is still so much to go but where - against the trends)

Don't stop people from waiting for further declines :)))

No, that's too much, my friends, blowing up trains like that.

And the forecasts, the euro dollar is flat -

Euro yen - down 200 - 300 pips - as we need to dump the free riders who want to make money -

Ah - yes 90% bought USD JPY a week ago _ anyway - guys - counting the profits -

Everything's great)

The outcome, a drop in the Euro JPY by another 500 pps and the puppeteer counts the money - or the pairs rise - and the puppeteer, the BANK, etc - will stuff money into the pockets of the hamsters -

PS / if you're not interested in reading - or bored, write to me in person - because last time I got banned, ah yes, not because of that ))

Tantrik:

I don't think the eu and pound will fall, my own interpretation is that they have been buying lower... (and the TA dollar index monthly and weekly trends have stopped, the same monthly and weekly trends for the eu and pound are resistance, if they break through then there is still so much to go but where - against the trends)

The pound will fall, the eu will not fall )))

strangerr:

Don't stop people from waiting for a further downturn :)))
2011.07.12 16:03:59 *IMF: Long-term economic growth prospects in Germany remain not too favorable

I have been observing this phrase for half a year now, and then they write when the indicators grow that they have unexpectedly increased.

2011.07.12 16:05:44 *IMF: German GDP to grow 3.2% in 2011 and 2.0% in 2012

margaret:
The moderators have promised to make sure this does not happen again.
Margaret on today's news we can still go down 200 pips (about 1.38) ?

rensbit:
Margaret on today's news we could still be 200 pips down (about 1.38) ?

Let's see:

22:00 USD Federal Open Market Committee meeting minutes

Temnyj:
There is a small disadvantage to this joy, if the hamster keeps posting like before, I will stop reading the forum, as I will now be a rare guest on it.

Hamster won't, I promise you that, and if he does, you know the direction to the sauna. Who does not want his posts were also taken down - do not be fooled by hamsters, and do not respond to his trash.

EURUSD SellLimit - 1.40688 ))))

FAQ:

The hamster will not - I promise you that, and if he does, he knows the direction to the ban. Who doesn't want his posts to be taken down as well - don't be fooled by hamsters, and don't respond to his flooding.
You must be very, very unkind (((.