FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 90

This collapse was expected because what came before it was, by some criteria, never there, by others, the situation was in the extreme possible range and hence its resolution was expected.

IgorM:
Don't be under any illusions, that's not what you hear on RBC. To get rid of the euro, you have to buy something in return - the banks did not dump the euro, did they? What went up when the euro was exchanged for something else?

I did not pay attention to that at the time. I just remembered what was said, so I wrote it and warned that the banks usually get rid of it before a strong drop. In general, I do not care where the price goes - I follow it, I have already stopped predicting and forecasting)).

sidi1:

Closed the second TP, reversal. plan fulfilled. +245% of what was left after yesterday's plum.

Geez, wrong again....))) Posted a reversal indication, 80 pips early...))) Sorry, didn't know it was that bad....)))) Will be aware and clarify ....)))

I would like, apart from words, graphical confirmation. So that, it would be possible to learn, your art of trading....))))

Sincerely.

Ichor:

Some forecasts are based on personal preferences and expectations...

How can you with enviable persistence defend your bullish sentiment when the market is breaking all supports, testing some broken from the downside, which is itself a sign of decline, all strong supports are broken, SMA200 is broken today, SP500 is down 55 Points since Friday! Couldn't take the top again, drawing lower, flies like the euro. Falling like a rock, but why are Euro fans waiting for longs....When the market draws a reversal and indicates support, then you should be looking to buy. I don't want to say anything, but both stood in the corridor, like before the crisis....both flew, if Sp500 breaks its support, well it will be very similar to the crisis market...and whether it is necessary or beneficial for someone - we do not know!

All right, I wish we had heard it a couple of weeks ago, but we are all good at explaining history)))) We have seen what was, no need to talk about it, better to talk about what will be. I think there will be fewer people willing to speak out))))

IgorM:
I agree, but imho just the yen and franc just held, but i remember a year ago, i think May 6, those who held on, then inevitably fell

http://barchart.com/commodityfutures/Currencies?disp_hm=true&_dts1=pctchange here on the tape it is clear where some of the money is going

and two is the Euro Vix. but no one here has ever heard of it. It shows the underlying volatility of Euro options, when it rises the institutionalists sell.... it has been rising since mid-April....This vix is only for the american session.

If institutionalists have bearish sentiment prevailing, they will buy PUTS. VIX rises as a result of increased demand for PUTs, but also inflates as increased demand for PUTs causes increased volatility.

http://barchart.com/chart.php?sym=%24EVZ&style=technical&p=DO&d=M&sd=&ed=&size=L&log=0&t=CANDLE&v=1&g=1&evnt=1&late=1&o1=&o2=&o3=&sh=100&indicators=&addindicator=&submitted=1&fpage=&txtDate=&x=29&y=9#jump

sever31:
This collapse was expected because what came before it was, by some criteria, never there, by others, the situation was in the extreme possible range and hence its resolution was expected.
Didn't understand anything, but it's beautiful, really beautiful, and most importantly mysterious....)))

strangerr:

Everything is right, but I wish I had heard it a couple of weeks ago, because everyone is so good at explaining history))). We have seen what happened, no need to talk about it, better to talk about what will happen. I think there will be a lot less people wanting to talk about it))))
....))) Well done... I'm with you...)))

I'm an intraday trader..... I don't care where the price is going, that's one.

Two, why would I want to predict the future for anyone? I trade the facts, what I see, not what I expect.

I knew about the dips beforehand because I see the market, the proof is above if you need it.

Strategic point down at 1.3700(+/- 50pp), crossing 2 channel boundaries, scatter, Fibo nets, at this level we can place a profit for seals, key resistance is the same: 1.4100. I will post a short term breakdown later.

Ichor:

I'm an intraday trader..... I don't care where the price is going, that's one.

Two, why would I want to predict the future for anyone? I trade the facts, what I see, not what I expect.

I knew about the dips beforehand because I see the market, the proof is above if you need it.

Share your visions :)