FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 87

Gold has support: 1430, but no resistance in sight))))

ZetM:

What the branch is talking about, I know firsthand, from part two, and this is part five of this branch....)))) Stranger, this is the SYMBOL of the branch, the symbols.... don't talk.... they are listened to but not agreed to....))

About Waves, about some kind of crossroads..., better not...., much less explain to me...))

Respectfully.

Nothing personal, it depends on what TF you measure, I had my doubts, and the wave-guys have revised their forecast a few months ago (from up to down), and it appeared in this thread, so we follow it, we know :-)

chepikds:
Gold has support: 1430, but no resistance in sight))))

Gold is a unique "inflation indicator" ...

I only saw 2% deflation once on the chif during the crisis ))))

DragonSL:

I had my doubts, but every wave expert reviewed their forecast months ago (up became down) and it was published in this thread, so we follow it :-)

There is a wave, there are no 'wave-people'. Especially in this thread....))))

Nothing personal, to follow and know you need at least to understand the object of study, and here..... sorry doubts... Or rather, certainty.... Don't touch the wave, it's holy as it feeds....)))) ("waveliners" you may, they are of little use)....))))

Respectfully.

strangerr:
All in, triggered overnight, -13.2% of the depo.

stops are a relic of the past.

The FA situation is now such that everyone is sad... Both in Europe and in the States. There is a feeling that the bubbles are about to burst and things are about to go down again. That's for sure, but it won't happen in the summer. And the Europeans aren't meeting now to come out and say... Sorry, we haven't thought of anything. Thank you all, everyone is free..." They will have to accept something that looks optimistic, at least on the surface. And that will strengthen the euro. An additional kick to the upside will be the agreements in the states as they too will try to ease the tension and that will add to the optimism of the buyers. That's the assumption.

ZetM:

What the branch is talking about, I know firsthand, from part two, and this is part five of this branch....)))) Stranger, this is the SYMBOL of the branch, the symbols.... don't talk.... they are listened to but not agreed to....))

About Waves, about some kind of crossroads..., better not...., much less explain it to me...))

Respectfully.

I agree, he's like an ancient mammoth of this thread - 6031 posts, but with a bullish attitude, as is fundamental analyst Margaret(********* - Ukraine):-)

/Why is that, 21april? - Mathemat/.

strangerr:
All, the night triggered sl, -13.2% of the depo.

I squared off yesterday with the prediction. TP1--1.3933 TP2--1.3875. I don't know how the moderators will feel about posting the TP.

sidi1:

I squared off yesterday with the prediction. TP1--1.3933 TP2--1.3875. I don't know how the moderators will feel about posting the TP.

TA 1 has been triggered.

Tantrik:
And I have alas not happened.... The euro has passed the pivot point - now the next levels are 1.3900 - 1.3880 a more reliable level of 1.3780 and quite a sure thing only the accuracy from here is poorly distinguishable 1.3460 - 1.3400.

For the time being, I will use this data as a guide.