FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 83

who is interested in euro zealand ......por to bite ...for a long time

odiseif:
who is interested in euro zealand ......por to bite ...for a long time

How can you be so sure? On the weekly chart there seems to still be room to fall off before the historic low)

OnGoing:
How can you be so sure? On the weekly chart to the historic low there seems to still be room to collapse)
not so sure .... I can drop a couple of buckets if you need it ))

USSR:
Well, what do you think of my thoughts while they are here? You mean there's no talk of gold, or is gold kind of gone?
At the moment, gold acts as a safe haven currency. Due to problems in the Eurozone and the US, market participants have decided to move money into gold (and other me's) - this could last until the problems of one currency (country) or another are solved. Gold is valued in dollars, and the dollar is not backed by gold, so it can't stay that way for long. Everyone understands that it is overvalued and it is hard to say what will happen to it next. Soros started selling it at the beginning of May saying that it will not be worth more.

odiseif:
no certainty ....perfection is enough .... I can drop a couple of buckets if you need it ))
Is the Eurobucks worse for investment? Much more liquid)

margaret:
For the moment, gold acts as a shelter currency. Due to problems in the Eurozone and the US, market participants have decided to move money into gold (and other me's) - this could last until this or that currency (country) is solved. Gold is valued in dollars, and the dollar is not backed by gold, so it can't stay that way for long. Everyone understands that it is overvalued and it is hard to say what will happen to it next. Soros started selling it at the beginning of May saying that it will not be worth more.

The dollar has not been backed by gold since 1971. I think this is just Soros' fear so far. If you look at the monthly chart, we have seen a steady rise since 2000)

Gold is undoubtedly a bubble, but among other bubbles, there is simply no other alternative yet) Or do you see it?

margaret:
At the moment, gold is acting as a safe haven currency. Due to problems in the Eurozone and the US, market participants have decided to move money into gold (and other mecha) - this could last until this or that currency's (country's) problems are solved. Gold is valued in dollars, and the dollar is not backed by gold, so it can't stay that way for long. Everyone understands that it is overvalued and it is hard to say what will happen to it next. Soros started selling it at the beginning of May saying that it will not be worth more.
My point is, the gold bubble is gone (don't buy it, I have not seen the regulations yet) - you thought they would let you escape into a bubble, it's ridiculous :). Told you the cost of gold is not its price.

OnGoing:
Is the Eurobucks worse for investment? Much more liquid)
More liquid? i wonder how you define liquidity.

odiseif:
More liquid? I wonder how you define liquidity.
Well, he's lively and cheerful.)

OnGoing:
Well he is so lively, cheerful)
Well ... if that's your definition of liquidity then I would say that the euraselander and the pound is much more cheerful than the eurobucks and the poundbucks ... it's not hard to see why ...