FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 81

OnGoing:

Well, it is still logical to assume that something will shoot to buy. But till that moment it might be at 1.3760

By the nature of the movement at the moment, I do not understand how optimistic thoughts on the Euro can come)

Why, technically, it could go up tomorrow...fundamentally - safe conclusion of the meeting + better-than-forecasted macroeconomic indicators will come out and that's it...growth will continue...

ZetM:

Take your time gentlemen....)))) It's not evening yet....)))) It's too early to congratulate each other and label....))) It's not that simple....)))

I didn't say it was over...

chepikds:

Yeah)))) today will be 100% upward reversal, only by how many pips is unknown))))

Why is it unknown? everything is known - to the support line of the broken triangle on n4...

ReziDent:

Maybe someone would be interested...

the wolf is not a kind of reversal pattern but a kind of third and fifth wave search...

margaret:
Why, technically, it could go up tomorrow...fundamentally - a safe end to the meeting + better than forecast macroeconomic indicators will come out and that's it...growth will continue...
That's not what I mean, of course, anything can happen and anytime. Catching the bottom on a strong move is not worth it, you can get the 2nd and 3rd as a gift, that's what it's all about) At least don't poke around until a pattern is formed.

forte928:
Зона роста в диапазоне 1.4030-1.3950
ZetM: 11.07.2011 14:08

No.

What then about this Answer option?

margaret:
15 July to be exact
You mean a kind of "denomination" of gold accounts?

OnGoing:
That's not what I mean, of course, anything can happen and whenever. Catching the bottom on a strong move is not worth it, you can get the 2nd and 3rd as a gift, that's what it's all about) At least don't poke around until a figure is formed.
Caught myself more than once on this. And? The rake is as strong as ever!

forte928:

Then what about this Answer Option?

forte928:

Growth zone in 1.4030-1.3950 range
ZetM: 11.07.2011 14:08

No.

Perceived as a zone where a reversal will occur and growth will begin. Didn't agree with that. What's the correct interpretation?

grell:
Caught myself more than once. So? The rake is always stronger!

Any figure formed on a low TF has a form of reversal movement on a high TF...