FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 78

sidi1:

ZetM on your prediction today I've drained the depo, so your vision of the market is kind of vague and fickle.

let's go to the next depo - I'll advise you...

ZetM:
Now revised my forecasts for today. Price, all repeated as planned. You'd have to be a complete moron to take a dump on my "markings" today (they were all talking about going down). Look for the reason elsewhere....))

I'm not looking for a reason, it's just the first time I've heard of two markings, I have one marking + there may be unlimited alternatives, but working and trading! first time I hear that, so I wonder what kind of miracle it is :)

Tantrik:
let's do it at the next depot - I'll advise...

You'd better advise a person to read about mm, counsellors:)))

strangerr:

The U-turn has happened.
I'm sorry to say it hasn't.... The euro has passed the pivot point - now the next levels are 1.3900 - 1.3880 a more reliable level of 1.3780 and quite a sure thing only the accuracy from here is poorly distinguished 1.3460 - 1.3400.

chepikds:

I'm not looking for a reason, it's just the first time I've heard of two markups, I have one markup, + there may be an unlimited number of alternatives, but working and trading! first time I've heard, so I wonder what kind of miracle it is :)

It's not strange - you're looking for the exact entrance to the trade with the smallest stop. The general layout is up or down from this point to that point.

Tantrik:
And I have alas not happened.... The euro has passed the pivot point - now the next levels are 1.3900 - 1.3880 a more reliable level of 1.3780 and quite a sure thing only the accuracy from here is poorly distinguishable 1.3460 - 1.3400.

It has happened for everyone, only some have seen it and some have... ))))

sidi1:

On the one hand it was my own fault. Traded since June 28 on Gunn, made $230 from $20 (to check), and today went against Gunn.

i don't know what you're talking about, i don't know what you're talking about.

sidi1:
I do not want to teach you, I am still in the process of studying the truth. I have grasped the basics, but there are a lot of riddles in his teachings, and I have to find answers to them. I think you are the most intelligent person on this forum.

Although I haven't been on this forum that long, it seemed different to me. sidi1, look at those whose predictions come true, not those with longer moustaches) Or better yet, look at no one at all. Listen to everyone, but do your own thing.

Stranger, no offense. It's just that your arrogance is a little underpinned by action. Still stubbornly trying to "spell" price appreciation. While the rest of the world looks down. What is the basis of this approach, I do not understand.

OnGoing:

Although I have not been on this forum that long, it seemed different to me. sidi1, look at those whose predictions come true, not those with longer moustaches) Or better yet, look at no one at all. Listen to everyone, but do your own thing.

Stranger, no offense. It's just that your hubris is a little underpinned by action. Still stubbornly trying to "spell" price appreciation. While the rest of the world looks down. What this approach is based on is unclear.

Let's wait until the end of the week, it's no use shaking the air now)))

strangerr:

Thank you, of course, but I'd just like to see if any thoughts would come to mind.