FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 65

NikT_58:

I'm freaking out.... What media? .... Link please... Or how with pictures...?

Hi all! Just got here.....

This information was from TV talk....In the electronic media, analysts are writing something like this:

In view of the fact that the experts are sticking to a negative outlook on the NFP figure, the EUR/USD pair, in their opinion, has every chance of finding support and pushing upwards.

I.e. the pair has found its support and is pushing upwards (technically know up to 1000 pips to start with)....

Going down so far on the pound as well...

the uptrend has held so far...

Greetings all. Special kudos to Margaret (probably wouldn't be as interesting if it weren't for her presence). Been reading you since episode 3 and decided to join you.

About myself, I can say that so far it is. Dummies and zero experience. Therefore, on the stupid questions please do not banish.

I don't know, I am not an expert, but I think the euro/dollar has not won back yet, it needs to go up.

I've read the literature, there's something in it. But I don't understand what angle he prefers (euro/dollar). To be honest with you, Gunn has a lot of impressions, it's easier to master microeconomics (his principles, habits).

Once again, please don't ban........... for starters Phew

seshen:

Greetings all. Special kudos to Margaret (probably wouldn't be as interesting if it weren't for her presence). Been reading you since episode 3 and have decided to join you.

About myself, I can say that so far it is. Dummies and zero experience. Therefore, on the stupid questions please do not banish.

I don't know, I am not an expert, but I think the euro/dollar has not won back yet, it needs to go up.

I've read the literature, there's something in it. But I don't understand what angle he prefers (euro/dollar). To be honest with you, Gunn has a lot of impressions, it's easier to master microeconomics (his principles, habits).

Once again, please don't ban........... for starters Phew

Eugene, are you sure you're still in the newbies?

>>> Monday July 11

July 11-15 - China: Q2, foreign exchange reserves (prior period: +197.3bn to $3.04 trillion)
July 11-15 - China: June, M2 money supply (forecast: +15.4% y/y; prior period: +15.1% y/y. period: +15.1% y/y)
July 11-15 - China: June, new loans (Forecast: +12.9%; YTD: +12.7%)
*Bank of Japan holds regular monetary policy meeting
3.01 Moscow time. - UK: June RICS house price index (prior period: -28%)
*3.50 Moscow time zone. - Japan: M2 money supply for the week of June 11 (prior period: +2.7% y/y)
*9.00 Moscow time. - Japan: June Consumer Confidence Index (Preliminary: 34.2)
*9.00 Moscow time. - Australia: June, REINZ house price index (pre-term: +10.8%)
*10.00 Moscow time. - Japan: June, machinery orders in advance (period: 34.0%)
10.45 Moscow time. - France: May Industrial Production (Preliminary: -0.3% MoM, +2.6% YoY)
10.45 MSK - France: May industrial production in the manufacturing sector (prior period: +0.2% mom, +4.1% y/y)
14.00 Moscow time. - E-17: May, OECD leading indicator (prior period: 103.0)
16.15 Moscow time. - Canada: June, housing starts (pre-recession: 183.6k)
*19.00 Moscow time. - E-17: speech by ECB Governing Council member Bini-Smaghi in Milan

As far as the EUR/USD is concerned, the price is between quite strong resistance and support lines, triangle pattern formation is coming to an end - it may break out in either direction with equal success. Everything else is on the screenshot:

P.S. Ishimoku is pointing south so far.

I went up from 1.419, so far the target is 1.45.

grell:
I went up from 1.419, so far the target is 1.45.

Why not just put a pending order and trawl it? If the scenario that herzogtier drew by the red arrow goes, and I had it as a "reverse wolf", then 1,36+ will also be...

The market is inadequate: it reacts more violently to ratings than to statistics...

So far I see 1.4112 as a target...

DragonSL:

Why not just put a pendulum and trawl it? If the scenario that herzogtier drew with the red arrow goes, and I had it as a "reverse wolf" will also be 1.36+...

The market is inadequate: it reacts more violently to ratings than to statistics...

That's how the pendulum went off, look at page 60.