FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 52

artikul:

It's been a while )))) there have been refinements ))) Finally figured out how it works )))) The blue zone is the middle of the trend )))) Energy parity of bulls and bears, correction zone, the real trend reversals happen at other levels )))

I keep looking through your site, but it seems to have sunk into oblivion, doesn't it? It would be interesting to see how the system is upgraded there or is it already a secret?

I'm done for today, the plan is done )))))

What will be next week will be known on Sunday and on Friday 100 points up 100 points down or vice versa, tearing hamsters into two halves ))))

Ichor:

We can't go short on volume.

Did I say medium-term buying? The Amerians opened, discounted a bit, bought from the crowd, rallied, took a fix, are now selling back. And you're sitting in your medium-long term!

Do you see ascending Aski, and then suddenly, bam, Bids went without moves down-fixes and you see new Longs? I see minuses as well.

No point in following every move, how about a walk to 1.4550? For a start)))

strangerr:

No point in following every move, how about a walk to 1.4550? For a start)))

I'm OPPOSED

strangerr:

For the record, no one has yet fixed medium- or long-term purchases and no one is going to.

I look at these Indians and think, is it really up? May be 1.36+?

Vlad72:

I'm AGAINST it.

To each his own.

That's it, the movie's over, see you all on Monday.

DragonSL:

Looking at these Indians and thinking, is it really up? Maybe 1.36+ after all

I would call the pincetoid Indians ))))

DragonSL:

Looking at these Indians and thinking, is it really up? Maybe 1.36+ after all

Why guess? They will break through the triangle, but who cares where to trade?) The main thing is that the trades will go