'' Predicting price movements 100% - page 23

alex12:
Instead of rubbing it in here ( pardon the expression), you should have written an Expert Advisor long ago.
I've already written an Expert Advisor for the TS on which I proposed to write an Expert Advisor and laid out
I don't know how to do it.
I don't know if you are good programmers. What does it cost you to build a house?

Pussyman!

I can't believe you sent that!

Lyokha! You were so close to the truth. Come on. How could you do that? It was just a little bit too much.

Lech Lech.

Now all the candy and beautiful colored rattles go to alex12.

/ have a mouth full of chocolate, a smile on your face and rattles in your hands /

the current level of funds is now:

alex12:

It just hit me. You have no idea how close you were to the truth with that statement.

You could create an enclave, of course.)

But for example: Two traders merge for one goal - Profit.

One trades only up and the second - down on one account on specified ranges. They calculate in advance how much money they will need - for example to capture

...for example, to capture a market of 3000 pips.

And how close you are to the truth (with this "bullshit" as most believe) with this profit-taking when they give....

The sniping shot is rated a "9". There's not much left to do (add the grail...)

What a branch. :)

- Dad, is it true you work as a weatherman?

- It's true.

- How are your predictions coming true?

- They do, but the dates don't always match.)

Fam:
No, I would not write so fast, I have tested it manually, it turned out to be easy. As for the $2000 depo, I would not be in a hurry to estimate it, it's easier to write an EA and the results will tell you everything. I personally would not be able to do it quickly, as I have no time and little experience, but it would be interesting to do it. The market may be interesting. Maybe someone with more experience will do it in the near future, or will be able to prove that the game is not worth the effort. I'll keep an eye on the thread for now, and as soon as I have time, I'll write the code. Gone to bed.

Stop being childish at last. Here is a picture of a month's trading of such an EA. alex12 ordered it for me, I made it for him.

The chart shows its death convulsions during the strong fall.

And the climax...

artmedia70:

Stop being childish at last. Here is a picture of a month's trading of such an EA. alex12 ordered it for me, I made it for him.

The chart shows his death convulsions during a strong drop.

Typical example of an "MMM" advisor or "Mavrodi" expert ;)

sergeyas:

Typical example of an "MMM"-advisor or "Mavrodi"-expert ;)
A typical example of ignorance of elementary things. Not so much ignorance, but deliberate ignorance.

here is the result of my theme: ''Predicting'' price movements 100%

Loco-Mega-Scalper 2011 - Market Capture 8.2

Market capture_v5_01

/ Corrected the links. Don't use links from your own section (_my), they will not be available to others. granit77/

A fool is sometimes a blood brother to a wise man:
The fool never gets wise,
But if even Socrates argues with him, -
From the first two words Socrates becomes a fool!