how to identify price reversal points - page 21

adept:

On the contrary, the more broken the curve is, and if the divergences are divided into high and low candles, the better the divergences are fixed, both latent and classic ones. Now they are clearly visible on the chart (though not all of them where you've shown). You have not mixed up "Green on High, red on Low"? Maybe it is vice versa?

If you promise to present me with the indicator I will write in my personal message the conditions for determination of the signals on divergence.

No, I think everything is correct...

I promise to present the indicator we will develop as a result of our joint effort. )

Please write in a personal message...

LeoV:

The connection is very simple. Let me give you an example. I don't know what your sl=100 means, but for example it is 100 pips. You have a deposit of $1000, you opened with 1 lot. In 100 pips your deposit will come kolyan and sl will not help. )))) The calculations are all approximate.

Kolyan!? LOL! )))) Kolyayan! )))))

Apparently, Kolya doesn't come, because positions are closing early... This shows that the entry points are correct. )

andreybs: Видимо, не приходит Колька, потому как позиции закрываются раньше... Это говорит о том, что точки входа правильные. )

In the above example, the kolyan will arrive before your positions close ))))

Good afternoon, andreybs. Could you please share the oscillator that is on your screenshot? Thank you.

andreybs:

No, that seems about right...

I promise to give you the indicator that will result from our joint refinement. )

(Please write to me in person...

ok. only the part that describes the divergence signals can be posted only by mutual agreement, and the indicator will be posted here on a 50/50 profit sharing basis and only after 01.10.2011.

adept:
ok. only the part that describes the divergence signals can be posted only by mutual agreement, and the indicator will be posted here on condition of 50/50 profit sharing and only after 01.10.2011.

I was about to suggest the same (except for selling). If it is a good indicator, it may not be worth to sell it at all. I have already written to you in personal, let's communicate there.

adept:
Ok. Only the part that describes the divergence signals can be put up only by mutual agreement, and the indicator will be put up here on condition of 50/50 profit sharing and only after 01.10.2011.
And how will the losses be divided? Is it also 50/50?

Looks like it's time to call a divorcee!