Alpari's voracious terminals - page 4

Mathemat:

At crucial moments, it's understandable.

But not to the point where you can't switch between characters or change the timeframe at that moment!

Well, for example, on some NFP, the terminal may stop responding to any attempts to do anything at all. Not to mention other tricks like "trade flow is busy".

Mathemat:

At crucial times, that's understandable. But, judging by the words of the topicstarter, the processor is so busy all the time.

If there are 20-30 of them, it first leads to hypothesis about wrong hands: to be able to calculate all this mess about once per second and the power of Core i7 2600K is not enough.

Although it is hard to suspect the writer of incompetence.

Yes, minimum CPU utilisation from the terminal is 25-30%

To summarise the above, I'm not the only one who has a CPU load problem...
For now I'll stick with the theory that it's the 5 digits...

Debugger:

To summarise the above, I'm not the only one who suffers from cpu load problems...

If you can set the CPU load to your liking, you'll be glad you did.

Andrei01:
Put processlasso on and you're good to go - you can set the CPU load as you like.
I'm amazed that you don't even have to read what you're reading. Are you a bot?

Mathemat:

At crucial times, that's understandable. But, judging by the words of the topicstarter, the processor is so busy all the time.

If there are 20-30 of them, it first leads to hypothesis about wrong hands: to be able to calculate all this mess about once per second and the power of Core i7 2600K is not enough.

Although it is hard to suspect the writer of incompetence.

There are 16 pairs in parallel in the terminal, at least 2 terminals work simultaneously.
Intel Core 2 processor

Well, it's clear then, what to talk about further... Multicurrency requires a lot of resources, and in this case 20-30% is quite bearable.

Replacing the processor will not help (if it is MT4). Only optimisation of calculations themselves and their periodicity can help.

Yes, MT4 terminals.

Multicurrency is resource intensive, not even so much because of the calculations, but simply because of the fact that you have to access a bunch of pairs at once.

If the problem of loading a stone is so intolerable, at least reduce the calculation interval from a second to a few.

And the five digits itself, imho, still has nothing to do with it, because it contributes very little to stone load (developers wrote that data are sent to the client in this form to load the system as little as possible). You have an opportunity to check the effect of the bit rate by connecting to a four digit DC.