Alpari's voracious terminals - page 2

Debugger:
It eats up processor resources (sometimes it loads the CPU up to 70-100%) while others take 25-30% and very seldom.
The indices should be redesigned so that their processing is not more frequent, say, than once a second. Optimize the code, if possible.

Debugger:
It eats CPU resources (loads the CPU sometimes up to 70-100%) while others, well, if only by 25-30% and very rarely.

Now I run MT4 terminal Alpari build 226 with a couple of light indicators, it loads the CPU by 2-5%,

MT5 terminal 10-25%, E8400 CPU, 4GB RAM, XP SP3

The thing is, I run 2 terminals with the same set of tools (indicators) and the terminal from Alpari eats up all the CPU resources

Debugger:

The thing is, I run 2 terminals with the same set of tools (indicators) and the terminal from Alpari eats up all the CPU resources

Have you tried to transfer the code of indices to your Expert Advisor?

Debugger:

Change anti-virus and firewall

Perhaps it would help if you reduced the character set to a minimum. Market overview / symbol set / Forex

Debugger:

What if you delete all indicators and EAs?

tried reducing the quote history buffer...
so far it hasn't worked...

Debugger:
So far it hasn't worked...
How many bars is the maximum number of bars in your chart window?

Debugger:
so far it hasn't worked...
I have the same problem. And it's become noticeable for about last three months. When market activity is high and quotes flow is increasing, terminal starts to be very slow. This slowdown is especially noticeable on XP, it is more lively on Win7.