About profound advice like "follow the price!" - page 9

Sta2066:

If the price reversed, it knocked down a position, no big deal. But after that you can pull up 3-4 positions. If the price turns around and knocked down the position, no big deal. But then you can pull up 3-4 positions.

If you do not play against the trend, you cannot withdraw. All these rules I knew from the first day of Forex, but it took me three years to understand them.

If you could describe your method of trend identification and how you set stops.

khorosh:
Could you describe your method of identifying the trend and how you set the stops.
What makes you think that someone will describe their method to you in more detail than is presented in a sufficiently large number of posts by various authors (which in my opinion is enough, the whole basis sounded)? How does anyone know that you are at least worthy of this knowledge). Make enough effort and you yourself will get to the right station (a couple of years in a crush worth it), well, if you get off before or glare, so it was destined to.

storm:
What makes you think that someone will describe their method to you in more detail?

So I did not decide, I just assumed, and what if the author said A and will continue to say B. There are people who do not hide anything.

I'mnot sure:

... Make enough effort and you'll get to the right station on your own (a couple of years in the crush is worth it), but if you get off early or miss it, it was meant to be.

Quite imaginative and wise.)

Sta2066:

If the price reversed, it knocked down a position, no big deal. But after that you can drag 3 or 4 positions. If the price turns around and knocked down the position, no big deal. But then you can pull up 3-4 positions.

If you do not play against the trend, you cannot withdraw. All these rules I knew from the first day of Forex, but it took me three years to understand them.

What do you think about the strategy stated by one of the participants: We enter the market with two differently directed orders with TP>SL and when the price breaks through one of the stops, we can count on a profit due to some price movement in the right direction or it is the same as starting from zero?

yosuf:
What do you think of the strategy expressed by one of the participants: Enter the market with two differently directed orders with TP>SL and when the price breaks through one of the stops, you can count on a profit due to some price movement in the right direction, or is it the same as starting from zero?
The latter is true.