About profound advice like "follow the price!" - page 4

DhP:

Sorry, I did not understand your point.

Please explain and I will try to answer.

If the "sense of fear" has been "suppressed", then it is present. Where there is feeling, there is no calculation. Where there is no calculation, there is no system. There is no system - "don't go into the market". If there is "part of the system", it is "already a system", because "part of the system" determines that "as of this moment" the system "has no system".

khorosh:
Explain what the statistical component of the law of gravity is? Is it that a person who falls from a 10-storey building is sometimes still alive?)
What's more, some people fly upwards.

khorosh:
What is the statistical component of the law of gravity? Is it that a person who falls from a 10-storey building is sometimes still alive?)

Apparently so. There is no "threshold" height that guarantees death, just a graph of the % of survivors depending on the height of the fall.

Figar0:

If it were that simple, we'd be talking here on the Soros forum about how much to donate to charity. Do you really think that everyone is stubbornly trying to open against the trend? They dump and then go counter-trend again and so on until they are blue in the face and have a hole in their pockets. I don't think so... So it's not that simple.

It seems that the petty cash tends to go against the trend. If you do not know what is going on in the brokerage company, you may start to analyze it. Here is the pound lately, for example:

But it's not because someone is moving the price against them. It's just that losses are being outlived (and even averaged out) and profits are being cut :)

paukas:
What's more, some are taking off upwards.
>

Porter:
If the "feeling of fear" has been "suppressed", then it is present. Where feeling is present, there is no calculation. Where there is no calculation, there is no system. There is no system - "don't go into the market". If there is "part of the system", it is "already a system", because "part of the system" defines that "as of this moment" the system "has no system".

In that case, it is obvious that you don't understand what I'm saying.

Avals:

It seems that the small stuff tends to be overhyped against the trend. If you do not know what is going on in this brokerage company, you may use a sampling at least for the analysis. Here is the pound lately, for example:

But it's not because someone is moving the price against them. It's just that losses are being outlived and profits are being cut :)

A very accurate observation. I've been following successful traders on Zu.... since December They all outlive and lock in profits quickly.

paukas:
What's more, some are taking off upwards.
Only souls go up, but bodies stay on the ground:)

khorosh:
Only souls fly upwards, while bodies remain on the ground.)

A tornado hits, rises and falls gently. There is always a possibility.

Only in the market, this probability is slightly higher, so it is more difficult to detect the perniciousness of jumps.

paukas:

A tornado hits, rises and falls gently. There is always a possibility.

Only in the market it is a bit more likely, so it is harder to see the perniciousness of jumps.

In the market, there is very little chance of a "smooth fall". Deposits are usually shattered. Proof of this is the ratio of traders trading profitably to traders trading lossfully.