Searching for market patterns - page 144

vasabu2012:
To expose liars (I'm a medium-term trader, so I have time)
What do you need this for?

MetaDriver:
What's that for?

The answer is simple, sooner or later there will be a really talented trader who will not mind sharing his secrets - I'll be the first to sign up for his apprenticeship.

By the way, can anybody make a Renko chart with time in addition to price, i.e. if the price "stands" in place for a certain period of time, then we build another bar with this price?

vasabu2012:
I didn't know the MKL4 forum was a dump.
Well, maybe the forum isn't a dump. But your behavior sounds like that of a homeless novice. Why are you writing in big letters? To get noticed? :))

vasabu2012:

The answer is simple-sooner or later there will be a really talented trader who will not give a shit about sharing his secrets-the first to sign up for his apprenticeship.
But first he has to suck your dick so that you notice his talents? ;)

MetaDriver:
But he has to suck your dick first for you to notice his talents? ;)

And I've been accused of not being polite. I've already explained what it takes for me and others to notice him.

MetaDriver:
But he has to suck your dick first for you to notice his talents? ;)

=))))))

vasabu2012:
To expose liars (I have a medium-term trade, so I have time)

The Cleaner showed up)))))

vasabu2012:

And I've been accused of not being polite-I've already explained what it takes for me and others to notice him.
Even though you've already been banned, let me explain (something to think about while you're banned): you're assuming that he has a need to be "noticed". This is faulty logic. Essentially a projection of your own need.

vah:
By the way, can anybody make a Renko chart with time in addition to price, i.e. if the price "stands" in place for a certain period of time, then build another bar with this price?
Actually the problem is not very difficult. But it is not relevant to this thread.