Searching for market patterns - page 51

Mathemat:
That's creepy. In four days, including 28 September, 40 pages have been added to a sluggish and almost dead thread. What in the world is so special?
And here's the thing about foundations. The euro is going down. Shit happens. So they've stepped up.

Svinozavr:
And here's the thing about foundations. The euro is dying. Shit happens. So they've stepped up.
That one will survive. It won't.

paukas:
That one will survive. It won't die.

I think so, too. But the trick is not the bottom line. The point is the dynamics.

===

Static is just a memoir to write. As I understood about the movement when it was over...

By the way, has anyone seen such a thing - quotes are received and updated in excel online - for example, minutes for a day or 2 are received in an open excel file and updated with the arrival of a new minute.I.e. the chart analysis can be observed not in MT, but in an open excel file.

Mathemat:
Don't foundations create dependencies anymore? I'm talking about real foundations, not rollers and other little things...

+1

trol222:
By the way, has anyone seen such a thing - quotes are received and updated in excel online - for example, minutes for a day or 2 are received in an open excel file and updated with the arrival of a new minute.Ieanalysis of charts can be observed not in MT but in an open excel file.

I have seen a Sample.xls file in the terminal, which broadcasts quotes via DDE

paukas:
On large TFs, there is a lot of noise and confusion.
Absolutely agree. predicting TFs over 15 minutes is extremely difficult in my opinion

something like this - each sheet has a separate pair and in each column the date, time, o, h, l, c, volume

trol222:
By the way, has anyone seen such a thing - quotes are received and updated in excel online - for example, minutes for a day or 2 are received in an open excel file and updated with the arrival of a new minute.Ieanalysis of charts can be observed not in mt but in an open excel file.

please...

Vizard:

please...
Excuse me, what do I do with it? How do I throw in the script?