The absurdity of a stop loss - page 10

Mischek:

I don't think a man with a beard would hide the obvious in such a florid way. This radish speculator with a beard makes me suspicious. Why does he need a beard? What is he hiding under it?

By which underground did he sell radishes. There is no metro in Riga. He asks, "What exactly is unclear?" I don't know what to write.

By the Falcon metro. You know that church there, falling like the Leaning Tower of Pisa?

paukas:
Near the Sokol metro station. You know that church there, falling like the Leaning Tower of Pisa?

I don't know, I'm from St. Petersburg. I thought you were from Latvia.

Mischek:

I don't know, I'm from St. Petersburg. I thought you were from Latvia.
Well, then let's have a sinking system, I'll attach a clever stoploss to it and show you what happens.

paukas:
Well then, let's have a sinking system, I'll put a clever stoploss on it and show you what happens

If it is a tricky stop-loss, it will not take much time to adjust it. If it is not a secret, then we don't need to screw it in, but we can explain the algorithm.

Mischek:

If it's a tricky secret, it's a no-brainer, it won't take long to adjust. If it's not secret, you don't have to screw it on, but you can explain the algorithm popularly.
The work algorithm is simple. Stop Loss is placed where there is a high probability of the movement in the same direction.

paukas:
The algorithm is simple. Stop Loss is placed where there is a high probability of continuation in the same direction.

Stop Loss is set over - under the trend, the probable reversal. Stop Loss may move behind the price, but should be placed under the reversal - and sometimes the position shows +50pp and stop -10pp at breakeven, it should go out on its own.

Anyone who wants to know the Secret, here it is)

paukas 06.06.2011 10:31
Mischek:

And if not in riddles ...
What's the mystery here? One way it passes and the other does not.

Avals 06.06.2011 10:43
sanyooooook:

Expenditures do not cover revenues, so they go bankrupt. )

Well in general for the real sector stop-loss may not be on an individual trade, but on a cumulative loss. A trader is not prepared to tolerate more than a certain amount of losses.

paukas 06.06.2011 11:48
Mischek:

tags for the stoploss thread - reset the cards, soviet power, diode, radish ))
Any order will return profit if you wait. Stop Loss too

Illustration:

Snaf:

Illustration:

And what is illustrated here?

PapaYozh:
And what is illustrated here?

Obviously an insidious bloody foot hunt