Resistance and support on the CCI indicator - page 3

Is the advisor working for anyone, the one above?

Geronimo:

1. evaluation question on your screenshot - how good (reliable) would be a sell entry ? i.e. target (exit), there is a need to evaluate levels

Most likely, I will close the buy order when the indicator curve crosses the red line on H4. But not for sure.

There was another entry to buy. Although, somewhat later than the received signal. But it is not very important, because the trend is ascending.

ZZZEROXXX:
Haven't tried it...

ZZZEROXXX:

If you mean the one I posted, it works. I've checked, do exactly as the helpee says.

I placed a locking order on the 7th at 21:40 Moscow time with a total lot, as the CCI curve has broken support on H1. As soon as it is clear that the breakout is not false on H4, I will close the orders and start selling:

There was a missed sell entry on M30 with confirmation on H1 at 2pm MOS. Would have been a good entry... Waiting for the next signal :)

Closing the locked orders.

A preliminary buy signal is expected on the H4. With subsequent triggering on H1 and M30.

Sell signals on M30 and H1. I decided to sell at 10 Moscow time. Because there was a buy signal before and the pair did not want to go up :) On H4 we are still waiting for a buy signal.

We can move the resistance level on H4 as follows and hold the Sell for the time being:

Well done. Keeping up with the theme