Who has worked with price density(bars)? - page 7

погуглите посты ballistika, она утверждает, что расстояния пустот гистограммы вещь постоянная

I've read a lot of what she's written. But I'm not impressed at all. So it's unlikely I'll do it. Claiming a constant void distance is like really claiming a constant proportion - trends, flotsam and everything else, both in terms of distance and time. And that is sheer nonsense.

sayfuji:

I've read a lot of what she's written. But I'm not impressed at all. So it's unlikely I'll be doing that. Claiming a constant void distance is like really claiming a constant proportion - trends, flotsam and everything else, both in terms of distance and time. And that is sheer nonsense.

I probably agree with you, yesterday I specifically googled market profile, watched a couple of youtube videos, and read the theory, what I came up with is that it is possible to estimate current/future valatility from market profile, need to read more

IgorM:

You're the only one who asked a question on the subject - where will the profit be? ;)

ZS: I think this is another variation of the theme "I made once such a thing ...", and how to use in the trade do not know

This is a variation on the theme of "lazy to figure it out for yourself" even when you put it in the form of Webinars, and there are a lot of them, even in this American

pp. 218-222 - Nyman, the theory, but the trading rules (as an option) are the same as the method of Mark Fisher described on page 414 of "Investment and Trading" by S. Vine

assume, without taking into consideration volumes, that the life level line price of the instrument is moving towards during a given period of time

and passes through the extremum of the curve of the indicator under discussion

the life level and distribution level (range) have a prognostic value since it allows to determine future levels

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/132221/page2

наверное соглашусь с Вами, вчера специально гуглил на тему профиль рынка, просмотрел пару видео на ютуб, и почитал теорию, к чему пришел - что возможно можно оценивать по профилю рынка текущую/будущую валотильность, нужно еще почитать

In a nutshell, it's a character assessment of the bell-shaped curve. What's very important here is a keen eye. Having a narrow band day, a couple of control points and normal distribution zones above/below levels, if you can't predict the price direction, you can at least see the reference levels from which the reaction can (and often does) happen. I can't say that it is my main method of analysis, but I use it from time to time when the market has a suitable structure.

sayfuji:

To put it in a nutshell, this is an assessment of the nature of the bell-shaped curve. What is very important here is some trained eye. Having a narrow band day, a couple of control points and normal distribution zones above/below, if you can't predict the price direction, you can at least see the reference levels from which you can (and often do) react. I can't say that it is my main method of analysis, but I use it from time to time when the market has a suitable structure.

The most important thing is the levels, and trading on them comes down to determining who is trading,

If the investor is big, then after the pullback, the level of the previous fractal should be broken through; if the middles are small, then it will be a flat till the mid-size guys pinch the petty cash and wait for the large transactions to get out of the flat.

the impatience of large ones can be caught by single consecutive hidden divergences without a fan or after the fan "" ... And then water is like land to us, and then the crew is family to us, and then any of us is against ...".

there is also a good resource in russian http://day-trader.ucoz.ru/

I don't like MasterForex (puking emoticon)

indicators enclosed

Files:
tpo_2.5.7491.zip  1980 kb

http://www.cmegroup.com/education/interactive/webinars-archived/building-a-trading-strategy-with-market-profile.html

Here is what CME thinks about it. Sorry, it is in English but you can get the idea from the pictures and it is structured. Still, it is better than, as someone here on the forum has already noticed, to play dumb phone calls on forums.

Well, they are finally starting to think and try to figure it out. They're stuck with the thesis that tick volume in terms of number of ticks per bar is not good for VSA, as if it can't be used any other way.......