10% or 20% every day is it possible? or is it utopian in advance? - page 5

OnGoing:
If your client base increases by 2-fold - yes, but if abusive pip traders and arbitrage traders clog one channel, there's no reason to take the second, it's better to comb it, it's more profitable ...
If you are a beginner, you may start a real trading robot with one arbitrage channel and use another one, it is better to use less profitable)))), it's true, DTs do not like scalpers and arbitrage traders, why is that, the income is big when you trade like that, and not from the channel clogging, the fund solves this problem by connecting to the gateway, DTs do not do it through MT4. We do not give them via MT4. With a drained depo it is a joy for brokerage companies to let 10 000 usd slip through their coffers, after all brokerage companies live on the bones of the drained depo. Do you see who is buying your sell order in MT4?

Diamant:

Once again, you are focusing on a side issue rather than the issue you raised.

I'm only arguing with the person who raised the issue)

OnGoing:
If the client base increases by 2 times, yes, but if malicious pipsaries and arbitrage traders will kill one channel, then there is no reason to take the second, it's better to comb it, it's more profitable...

http://connectpro58377496.connectpro.acrobat.com/p38471041/ here's an interesting webinar on stock trading, please read it, it's about "pipsaries" and "more profitable"... and many more interesting things

sanyooooook:
))), it's true, DTs do not like pips traders and arbitrage traders, why? Because the income with this kind of trading is big and not because the channel gets clogged, the fund solves this problem by connecting to the gateway, DTs through MT4 do not give that. We do not give them via MT4. With a drained depo it is a joy for brokerage companies to let 10 000 usd slip through their coffers, after all brokerage companies live on the bones of the drained depo. Do you see who buys your sell order in MT4?
Do you have any idea what it is like to send through the bridge stud orders that come with a frequency of 5 Hz?

OnGoing:
Do you have any idea what it is like to bridge stud orders coming in at 5 Hz?) Do you think it does not require server resources (not only the DC, but also the counterparty) and the thickness of the channel?
If you listen to you, they are so poor that everything is so difficult for them to organise, that they are only scratching quotes because of this complexity.

sanyooooook:
Don't talk to me about the difficulties a brokerage company has, to hear you tell me they are so poor that it's so difficult for them to organise, that it's only because of this difficulty that they scratch the prices.
We do not need to understand the work of a web-server (conditions that affect its performance), and nobody wants to get into details, hence all the horror stories and conspiracy theories).

I have not been working for more than 1.5-2 weeks, then I started getting sticks in the wheels.

I'm not paranoid about it.

10% 20% every day no promises but... :)) Rough ToR for Expert Advisor can be read here The question is if a brokerage company will take so much :)) And how much sticks in their wheels Although at some point we may leave the kitchen and trade without DC.

SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
PeriodDay (D1) 2008.01.02 00:00 - 2011.05.24 23:59 (2008.01.01 - 2011.05.25)

Bars in history1883Ticks simulated2763Modeling qualityn/a
Chart mismatch errors0

Initial deposit5000.00

Net profit571967.61Total profit630353.98Total loss-58386.38
Profitability10.80Expected payoff8666.18

Absolute drawdown1308.10Maximum drawdown89748.37 (15.40%)Relative drawdown77.20% (46395.73)

Total trades66Short positions (% win)31 (38.71%)Long positions (% win)35 (62.86%)

Profitable trades (% of all)34 (51.52%)Loss trades (% of all)32 (48.48%)
Largestprofitable trade220560.80losing transaction-7741.96
Averageprofitable deal18539.82losing transaction-1824.57
Maximumcontinuous wins (profit)4 (43787.17)Continuous losses (loss)5 (-3171.91)
Maximumcontinuous profits (number of wins)392952.77 (2)Continuous loss (number of losses)-13008.89 (4)
Averagecontinuous winnings2continuous loss2

sanyooooook:

I have a lot of experience in this field, but I'm not sure if it's a good one or not.

I'm not paranoid about it.

It's just that for things like this one connection failure is fatal, nothing surprising. And there will always be network breaks, it's a reality that has to be taken into account, and accordingly, don't build a TC on fictitious terms and conditions.

OnGoing:
It's just that, for these things, a single break in communication is fatal, no surprise there. And there will always be network interruptions, this is a reality that should be taken into account and, accordingly, not to build the TS on imaginary conditions.
))), in the time the robot was running the connection was interrupted once, and that time it was out of position, but even then the insurance robot on another computer worked.