10% or 20% every day is it possible? or is it utopian in advance? - page 3

OnGoing:
Well, if 100% is so easy, then what about 10%. That's ridiculous...)
there's nothing funny about it.

Tantrik:
there is nothing funny about it.
I'm sorry, it's a hot topic, I understand...

sanyooooook:
NDD does not have what it needs, and if it does, it is very well filtered, which begs the question, why filter the quotes if it is NDD?
Many people work with serious money, and it's OK, it seems...

OnGoing:
I'm sorry, it's a sensitive subject, I understand...
I wish you well.

Tantrik:
I wish you well.
You're welcome...

The question is not about the performance and the steps of the brokerage company, if you don't like MT, then trade on another platform. It is much more important to be able to raise these same 10%, which few, or almost none, are able to do.

OnGoing:
Well, if NDD/STP are not kitchen-based, why not? Is this the first time you've heard that?
What if they are?

OnGoing:
Many people work with serious money, and it's OK, it seems...

The question is, why filter the quotes if the brokerage does not risk anything? I am aware that they work with serious money. And not only on NDD.

Diamant:
What about kitchen ones?
Vaughn, for that matter, you can even go through the exchange in St. Petersburg on A...ry. On each transaction you will get a "check". And what, from this will start earning more?

sanyooooook:

The question is, why filter the quotes if the brokerage does not risk anything? I am aware that they work with serious money. And not just on NDD.

Well, maybe so that the server would not suffer unnecessarily because of one pip, that's why they are combing it.